So FS found a friend who does the digging and kindergardening instead of and for him, fair enough. Off into the ignore list.

Sidenote: no-one at the time could have forseen what Whyte was up to, not even FS's crystal ball. Many on here where left flabberghasted by his deeds and not all of those were utterly anti-Whyte from the word go. That said, the current structure of the club in itself should make sure that something Whyte-ish will happen again. Though "those in know" will sure argue differently. We shall see.

AJ, PM and MB were shouting it from the roof tops to anyone who would listen. Sadly not enough did.

Point i'm making is just because Whyte was who he was doesn't mean there's always another him just lurking around the corner.

I see people who've renewed are getting a fair amount of abuse on your other forum buster. :(

When corporate vultures get a hold of a distressed business, they don't let go easily and there will usually be different stages of sucking on the marrow. Whilst they have their claws dug deep, no matter the front (changing of the guard) the motives will remain the same but the MO will vary according to circumstances.

I haven't been on any threads where I have seen what you could call abuse and the FF mods would delete it anyway.

I can imagine there being criticism but you have to expect a degree of this on social media.

Personally I think it's a personal economic decision for individuals to take and whilst I may not agree with it, it isn't really anything to do with me.

So FS found a friend who does the digging and kindergardening instead of and for him, fair enough. Off into the ignore list.

LOL...he sussed you out all on his own some.

Sidenote: no-one at the time could have forseen what Whyte was up to, not even FS's crystal ball. Many on here where left flabberghasted by his deeds and not all of those were utterly anti-Whyte from the word go. That said, the current structure of the club in itself should make sure that something Whyte-ish will happen again. Though "those in know" will sure argue differently. We shall see.

Now, now just because you were ignorant it doesn't automatically follow everyone else was too.

Was ist das? Sounds weird.

Was ist das? Sounds weird.

Generally (sic!), behaving like children in a kindergarden rather than grown-ups.

In this case, FS has his "grand victory" of being correct in his assumption about Whyte and can't stop telling me how wrong I was. And as you can see above, people of his mindset assume that they can wield that stuff again as an example of my understanding of matters. I'm inclined not to partake in this kind of behaviour.

Generally (sic!), behaving like children in a kindergarden rather than grown-ups.

In this case, FS has his "grand victory" of being correct in his assumption about Whyte and can't stop telling me how wrong I was. And as you can see above, people of his mindset assume that they can wield that stuff again as an example of my understanding of matters. I'm inclined not to partake in this kind of behaviour.

There is no "grand victory" and for the umpteenth time I would have far rather been proven wrong and have had some internet egg on my internet face that having to witness what I have.

T4C or anyone else for that matter need no help from me for it's your own words that hold you to ridicule not mine.

In this case, FS has his "grand victory" of being correct in his assumption about Whyte and can't stop telling me how wrong I was. And as you can see above, people of his mindset assume that they can wield that stuff again as an example of my understanding of matters.

Come on dB, it was just a bit of light-hearted nostalgia. The fact that yourself (and others!) have repeatedly defended the likes of Whyte, Duff & Phelps and Green & co over the past couple of years is not the problem. The problem is the continuation of that pattern of defending regimes controlling Rangers who don't give a damn about the Club and it's a point which isn't only directed at yourself.

Come on dB, it was just a bit of light-hearted nostalgia. The fact that yourself (and others!) have repeatedly defended the likes of Whyte, Duff & Phelps and Green & co over the past couple of years is not the problem. The problem is the continuation of that pattern of defending regimes controlling Rangers who don't give a damn about the Club and it's a point which isn't only directed at yourself.

Yes and it is in the hope that they might reflect on their experiences and learn from them.

You know what they say about people who can't learn from there mistakes......

A bit rich that.

@ Zappa ... hindsight is a wonderful thing at times. We talk about rather different people at different times and very different amount of available info here. Only time will tell what the current board and the shareholders are up to. Perhaps it is better to leave the field to all those in the know and look back at these days in six months time.