Hamilton beat Falkirk, pretty sure Falkirk wont be worried as they get 4 games v Rangers and Hearts which is better than the SPL.

Would be great to see Hamilton beat Hibs in the play off though for a number of reasons. It makes the SPL worse and should mean either Hibs and / or Hearts are out of the top flight for at least 2 seasons (that's if we win the league).

Also don't want to play Hamilton, weren't they a big voice in the anti-Rangers bandwagon?

He led the charge from the SFL 1 teams to stay with the SPL teams and create the SPFL. His payoff was a better TV deal for the SFL1 teams, supposedly. We`ll see how he likes the crowds in the premier division next year.

In the process they dumped David Longmuir. ( IMO the sanest voice in Scottish football at the time )

I hope he misses the Blue Pound by getting promotion and then being relegated after one season. Pay back is a bitch, Les Gray.

To complete the Play-off picture ...

Scotland - League 1: qualification

FT Stirling Albion 1 - 2 East Fife

FT East Fife 0 - 2 Stirling Albion

Rather surprising home defeat for East Fife that.

Scotland - Championship: qualification

FT Cowdenbeath 1 - 1 Dunfermline Athletic

FT Dunfermline Athletic 0 - 3 Cowdenbeath

A bit of a shock (not least for the Pars), but I don't mind not seeing Jeffrey's lot next season. Maybe we can get McCann as a coach ...

Scotland - Premiership:: qualification

FT Falkirk 1 - 1 Hamilton Academical

FT Hamilton Academical 1 - 0 Falkirk

So it is either Accies or Hibs for us next season.

To complete the Play-off picture ...

Scotland - League 1: qualification

FT Stirling Albion 1 - 2 East Fife

FT East Fife 0 - 2 Stirling Albion

Rather surprising home defeat for East Fife that.

Scotland - Championship: qualification

FT Cowdenbeath 1 - 1 Dunfermline Athletic

A bit of a shock (not least for the Pars), but I don't mind not seeing Jeffrey's lot next season. Maybe we can get McCann as a coach ...

Scotland - Premiership:: qualification

FT Falkirk 1 - 1 Hamilton Academical

FT Hamilton Academical 1 - 0 Falkirk

So it is either Accies or Hibs for us next season.

Why? What has he done to merit a place on our gravy train? What are his coaching credentials? Dunferline were dreadful last season and embarrassing yesterday. Where was his coaching input there?

He led the charge from the SFL 1 teams to stay with the SPL teams and create the SPFL. His payoff was a better TV deal for the SFL1 teams, supposedly. We`ll see how he likes the crowds in the premier division next year.

In the process they dumped David Longmuir. ( IMO the sanest voice in Scottish football at the time )

I hope he misses the Blue Pound by getting promotion and then being relegated after one season. Pay back is a bitch, Les Gray.

Hibs to go down for me. Acccies are definitely the lesser of two evils here.

Why? What has he done to merit a place on our gravy train? What are his coaching credentials? Dunferline were dreadful last season and embarrassing yesterday. Where was his coaching input there?

It's Jeffrey's team and Jeffrey's players. If you have heard McCann speaking during our live games you know that he knows how to play a game and how to use what you have out there on the park, as opposed to some other people on our bench, I'd dare to say.

Hamilton beat Falkirk, pretty sure Falkirk wont be worried as they get 4 games v Rangers and Hearts which is better than the SPL.

Would be great to see Hamilton beat Hibs in the play off though for a number of reasons. It makes the SPL worse and should mean either Hibs and / or Hearts are out of the top flight for at least 2 seasons (that's if we win the league).

Also don't want to play Hamilton, weren't they a big voice in the anti-Rangers bandwagon?

They were acting in the interests of Hamilton AFC rather than being 'anti-Rangers'.

Hamilton are 5/4 to go up.

Hibs 4/7.

Would have expected 6/4 on Hamilton so not as much value as I'd have expected.

Jeez, didn't see that result over the weekend. That is a surprise, I expected Dunfermline to go up after drawing 1-1 in the first leg. That's a bit of a financial kick-in for them missing out on big gates next season v Rangers, Hearts, Raith and Falkirk.

McCann talks a good game, but can he manage? The best analyst I ever heard was John Greig. Could he manage? We'll never know. Should have started in a lower league and worked his way up like Ferguson and dare I say it? - O'Neil.