SATURDAY 24TH MAY. CELEBRATION AND PROTEST

We have been asked by many fans to arrange some protests during the close season and as 24th May is the anniversary of the clubs greatest victory in Barcelona 1972, we have made arrangements for the Louden Tavern at the stadium to show a re run of the game from 1.00pm

At 3.00pm we will be marching to the stadium for a 30 min protest and a petition to hand in and explain why the fans wont renew season tickets or indeed buy new ones.

We require as many fans as possible to turn up as a show of numbers would be vital for the success of the protest

Fans are asked to meet up at the Louden between 1.00 and 2.30 to give us adequate time to make final arrangements with fans

Can I ask all to share at usual places and feeback to me with expected number which will allow me to notify Louden and make necessary arrangements.

We are planning on some other things for Saturday and will announce them once we have confirmed

Thanks

Craig.

I respect the right of any fan to protest peacefully but meeting at a bar up to 2 hours beforehand seems to me to be taking an unneccessary risk.

Perhaps meeting in Bellahouston Park might be a better idea as well as providing more space to gather and organise.

I respect the right of any fan to protest peacefully but meeting at a bar up to 2 hours beforehand seems to me to be taking an unneccessary risk.

Perhaps meeting in Bellahouston Park might be a better idea as well as providing more space to gather and organise.

Agreed. They would have been wiser going for tapas.

Not sure two hours of alcohol before a protest is a good idea but having attended a couple during the season, I know Craig runs them well so I'm sure this will be equally suitably organised.

Even so, it's probably a waste of time as there are likely to be no more than a few dozen there at most. Good on them for attempting to keep our frustration relevant though.