Congrads to McCoist, would love it if he could retire in New York mind you

Claudio Reyna is the GM of the new NewYork City franchise in the MLS who start next season. They have a coach Jason Clarence Kreis but clearly no smoke without a New York Fire.

Moyes wouldn't be a cheap option but perhaps with his £5m pay off he'll work for nothing for a few years.

Also worth noting that his brother, Kenny Moyes, has a business in Glasgow organising pre-season tours (mostly in Austria I believe) but also acts as a player's agent e.g. Charlie Adams and he is the man who took Jelavic down to Everton in that last minute car dash before the window closed on 31 January 2012. Kenny is his brother's agent so it doesn't take a great leap of imagination to see him touting David to Celtic.

Sorry, but that's an utterly ludicrous statement to anyone, like me, who started going to games when he was in his prime as a player.

Well, I noted quite a long time ago that some of our more "recent" recruits to Gersnet sport a rather peculiar way of talking about our club, our players, and our management. With that in mind, the one in question has about 1 positive post in 50 replies/statements and has long since been dumped on my ignore list. You'd hope that such questionable behaviour won't go on forever though.

Sorry, but that's an utterly ludicrous statement to anyone, like me, who started going to games when he was in his prime as a player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you still go to games? I would rather stick pins in my eyes than go back to Ibrox while he is still manager. Not giving the board money is a no brainer for me because I stopped going a year ago.

Well, I noted quite a long time ago that some of our more "recent" recruits to Gersnet sport a rather peculiar way of talking about our club, our players, and our management. With that in mind, the one in question has about 1 positive post in 50 replies/statements and has long since been dumped on my ignore list. You'd hope that such questionable behaviour won't go on forever though.

If I am on ignore why do you sometimes reply to my posts? I wonder if this is another example of you posting absolute nonsense?

Also, DB, I would far rather live in the real world than the alternate reality you seem to have been born in.

If I am on ignore why do you sometimes reply to my posts? I wonder if this is another example of you posting absolute nonsense?

Also, DB, I would far rather live in the real world than the alternate reality you seem to have been born in.

SBS, I refrain from going as personal as you just did. May the admins handle these kind of verbal attacks.

As I have pointed out before, if people quote you, your stuff will become visible to me as well ... and prompt the odd reply. Furthermore, while the board tells me that you posted something but won't show it to me, as you are on my ignore list, there is always the option to click "View reply", which I - e.g. right now - do on occasion. More often with other posters though. Enjoy your weekend!

There's a thread on here where a bluenose is trying to bring fans together so they can agree about how they speak about and to each other, it's a sad but admirable post. I wonder if that same thought might be extended to one of our greatest ever players, certainly our best known, most popular and most successful of the modern era.

A man who almost singlehandedly held our club together as we entered our lowest ebb, who was the only person speaking to players, coaches and administrative staff alike, who spent more time dealing with accountants, lawyers and media than footballers during that period.

A man who even today remains for many of us the only recognisable connection to the Rangers we grew up with and fell in love with. A beacon of light in the darkness of hedge funds, corporate raiders, vicious media and crooked game administrators. A lifelong supporter, a superb goal scorer for club and country, a man who always made time for supporters and is arguably the club's greatest ever ambassador.

A man who despite some obvious deficiencies has managed to steer us to two straight promotions and the brink of a return to the top flight. A man who if he ever did 'walk away' might open us up to God knows who in our managers seat; certainly someone cheap, director pliable and without any currency with the support.

So perhaps those posters who seem unable to discuss any topic on here without directing vitriol at Ally McCoist might like to step back from the hate-filled posts that are becoming ever more noticeable on here and reflect on the language they use when discussing our manager.

Congratulations to the new Mrs McCoist, you have married not only a warm, personable and charismatic man but also a man who Rangers history will mention in the same breath as William Struth, Moses and Peter McNeil, Tom Vallance, Peter Campbell, William McBeath, Willie Woodburn, George Young and Willie Waddell. A true legend, a man who has done as much on the park as anyone in our history and more off it than anyone ever before him. And his story is still not finished.

Think about that please the next time you feel like posting about how much you are sick of seeing his face or when you question if he has our best interests at heart.

Seriously, Celtic fans wouldn't speak about him the way some us do. It shames you, it shames all of us.