After the post of Amms this is an excellent post in the other direction. Whether you agree or not.

I don't see what's excellent about an attack on McCoist's integrity and honesty, based on nothing more than hearsay, rumour, innuendo and half remembered events seen with the perfect vision of 20/20 hindsight.

By all means have a go at him as a manager if you want, but the other stuff is more what you'd expect to read on a Timmy forum.

The two greatest Rangers, Grieg and McCoist reduced to figures of mockery and derision from elements of our own support; Who's next? Walter Smith?

They must be laughing their heads of in Janefield Street

If we don't learn from the mistakes we have made we will never become great again. Misuse and waste of money continues by ally and the board and thats why i struggle to see a bright future.

I don't see what's excellent about an attack on McCoist's integrity and honesty, based on nothing more than hearsay, rumour, innuendo and half remembered events seen with the perfect vision of 20/20 hindsight.

By all means have a go at him as a manager if you want, but the other stuff is more what you'd expect to read on a Timmy forum.

The two greatest Rangers, Grieg and McCoist reduced to figures of mockery and derision from elements of our own support; Who's next? Walter Smith?

They must be laughing their heads of in Janefield Street

It was not an attack on Mccoist at all. A few facts and nothing to do with hearsay, rumour, innuendo and half remembered events or 20/20 hindsight But you can tell what I said that is not true.

But to make it easy, with regard to McCoists integrity, tell me he never said to the fans at a meeting in the ibrox suite - along with Greenco - that he could not tell us to buy season tickets. Then tell me he never raped our club for a million shares for 1p and told us to buy STs to get Greenco off the ground. Exactly the same as Green, Ahmed, Hughes etc did.

Integrity and honesty, you have to laugh. Expected us to believe he never looked at his bank statement and was shocked to know he was being paid £800k plus for the fourth tier.

It was not an attack on Mccoist at all. A few facts and nothing to do with hearsay, rumour, innuendo and half remembered events or 20/20 hindsight But you can tell what I said that is not true.

But to make it easy, with regard to McCoists integrity, tell me he never said to the fans at a meeting in the ibrox suite - along with Greenco - that he could not tell us to buy season tickets. Then tell me he never raped our club for a million shares for 1p and told us to buy STs to get Greenco off the ground. Exactly the same as Green, Ahmed, Hughes etc did.

Integrity and honesty, you have to laugh. Expected us to believe he never looked at his bank statement and was shocked to know he was being paid £800k plus for the fourth tier.

Whilst it may make for unpleasent reading, the truth or something near to it has to be faced.

If we are honest, we have over the years been the subject of deep spin (mindset changing), ongoing spin, misleading and lying to an extent no other team in the UK has ever known. The truth of matters tends to be buried away so deep that it often doesn't even see the light of day and we are left arguing over interpretations, until another wheel comes off and we see the end result.

In the case of Ally McCoist and the politics (forget on-field), I believe that the way that most of the media have portrayed him over the last few years has been in part, inaccurate.

We as a support have needed something or in this case someone to believe in, Ally stepped up and filled this role. However, over the piece (re. Ally/club politics), there has been good, bad and ugly. Only the good is on the agenda of the support, they don't even want to contemplate anything else because when someone is up on such a high pedestal and you've invested so much emotion in him, blind loyalty kicks-in.

Without getting into details, I think it pertinent to mention that Rangers FC are bigger than any individual.

Yeah, the world is an evil place and all humans are by default sinful beings. You, though, would sure have said: "Look Mr. Green, it is really generous of you to pay me that amount of money. But I, humble servant to this club that I was and will be, would like to take no money to manage one of the biggest institutions in world football. The honour to work for the club is enough. I'll take my first pay cheque when we are back playing in the Champions League!"

We are who we are, not where we are. We operate like who we are, not where we are. It sure ain't healthy right now, not least with the leadership of days gone by. But Rangers FC will surely not drop to a East Fife or Falkirk level of operation because we play in a lower tier. The support would have left in droves had we done that and e.g. played amateurs, semi-proefssionals or youths alone.

The way you look at McCoist above portrays him as a heinous character essentially on the same wave-length of Green et al. That takes some beating.

Between McCoist saying that he couldn't tell fans to buy tickets and then telling fans to buy tickets, what had changed? What was happening in the background? Let's have some meat on teh bones instead of just chucking around epithets and character assasination.

Taking two statements at different times and out of context serves no purpose other than to support a fabricated argument. You'd be as well calling the captain of the Titanic a liar because he said everything was fine on Saturday afternoon and then told everybody to abandon ship on Sunday night.

As for the penny shares; did. McCoist set the value of those shares? Did he coose to sell the shares to himself at that price? Or was he putting in as much as he could of his own personal money into the club as a sign of faith?

And as to his salary, criticising him for taking the salary offered is just perverse. How else should that conversation have gone:

Employer: "Here's your salary for the year"

Employee: "Nah, that's too much because you're mismanaging the club you've just bought and you can't be trusted with the tens of millions of pounds you've just raised"

Yeah, the world is an evil place and all humans are by default sinful beings. You, though, would sure have said: "Look Mr. Green, it is really generous of you to pay me that amount of money. But I, humble servant to this club that I was and will be, would like to take no money to manage one of the biggest institutions in world football. The honour to work for the club is enough. I'll take my first pay cheque when we are back playing in the Champions League!"

We are who we are, not where we are. We operate like who we are, not where we are. It sure ain't healthy right now, not least with the leadership of days gone by. But Rangers FC will surely not drop to a East Fife or Falkirk level of operation because we play in a lower tier. The support would have left in droves had we done that and e.g. played amateurs, semi-proefssionals or youths alone.

The way you look at McCoist above portrays him as a heinous character essentially on the same wave-length of Green et al. That takes some beating.

Rangers has served for many years as a disproportional gravytrain to those involved in the football operation.

This contributed greatly to lay the bases for the problems that came along and the sp.ivs who have taken advantage by adding another 'line' for Rangers to become a multi-layered gravytrain.

The business model and football operation at Ibrox/Auchenhowie should be torn up and started again.

However the faultlines are deep-rooted and that is why light cannot be seen in our particular tunnel.

The support argue back and forward but mostly, either one way or tuther, it's a route that keeps us in the dark.

The real challange at present is to find a way that leads to the prospect of 'light' being spotted and for that light to be of benefit to the club, not individuals.

Edited by buster.

• Surrendered a colossal 15 point lead to Celtic in the SPL (they had 2 games in hand granted), overturned in just 7 weeks (5th Nov - 24th Dec 2011). By 8th Feb 2012 Celtic were 10 points ahead - a total swing of 25 points in just 12 weeks or so.

• Knocked out of the League Cup, beaten 3-2 by 1st Division outfit, Falkirk.

• Knocked out of the Scottish Cup, beaten 2-0 by Dundee Utd.

• Knocked out of the Champions League by Swedish minnows, Malmo.

• Knocked out of the Europa League by Slovenian minnows, Maribor.

• Gubbed 1-0 by Kilmarnock in our first game after going into Administration. Over the following 3 weeks we were also beaten 2-1 by Hearts and 2-1 by Dundee Utd.

• Just managed to narrowly scrape a 2-1 win against part-time minnows, Brechin City in the Ramsdens Pawnbrokers Cup at Glebe Park - needing a last gasp, extra time goal to do so.

• Just managed to scrape a 2-2 draw with part-time minnows, Peterhead at Balmoor - needing a last gasp, last minute goal to do so.

• Just managed to scrape a 1-1 draw with part-time minnows, Berwick Rangers at Shielfield Park.

• Just managed to scrape a 1-0 win against part-time minnows, Forres Mechanics at Mosset Park - after Forres were reduced to ten men.

• Just managed to scrape a 0-0 draw with part-time minnows, Annan Athletic at Galabank. Despite being 5 games into the season, and playing in the basement rungs of Scottish football with SPL players we were still without an away win, sitting fourth in the table.

• Horsed out of the Ramsdens Pawnbrokers Cup by Queen Of The South 4-3 on penalties after failing to beat them over 120 minutes of turgid clogging.

• Beaten 1-0 by a Stirling Albion side, nestled snugly at the base of Scottish football's fourth tier, and who had just lost their previous five games on the trot.

• Finally managed an away win in the fourth tier by scraping a narrow win against 10-man Clyde at Broadwood.

• Horsed out of the League Cup by Inverness Caley Thistle who trounced us 3-0 at Ibrox. The scoreline was kept to 3-0 only by an outstanding performance from Neil Alexander, without whom it could easily have been 5 or 6.

• Just managed to scrape a 1-0 win against 10-man Queens Park at Hampden - needing a last gasp, 92nd minute, injury time goal to do so.

• Just managed to scrape a 1-1 draw with part-time minnows Elgin City at Ibrox - after Elgin had been reduced to 10 men.

• Just managed to scrape a narrow 1-0 win over 10-man Peterhead at Balmoor, with a Fran Sandaza tap-in (his first goal in five months) after keeper Graeme Smith had spilled the ball.

• Just managed to scrape a 1-1 draw with Montrose at Ibrox - needing an own goal from Montrose's Jonathan Crawford to do so.

• Knocked out of the Scottish Cup, after being absolutely destroyed 3-0 by Dundee Utd - the same team that knocked us out of the cup the previous year.

• Just managed to scrape a 1-1 draw with part-time minnows, Stirling Albion at Forthbank - when Stirling were sitting joint bottom of the fourth tier. We managed just 1 point out of a potential 6 at Forthbank that season.

• Gubbed 2-1 at Ibrox by an Annan Athletic, a side sitting 34 points behind us, and nestled in second-bottom place at the base of Scottish football's fourth tier. It was only Annan's second away win of the season, having only won 7 league games out of 28 played thus far.

• Just managed to scrape a 1-0 win against part-time minnows, Elgin City at Borough Briggs, needing a 73rd minute penalty to do so.

• Just managed to scrape a 0-0 draw with part-time minnows, Stirling Albion at Ibrox.

• Just managed to scrape a 0-0 draw with part-time minnows, Montrose at Links Park - after Montrose had a perfectly legitimate winning volley from Martin Boyle disallowed.

• Gubbed 2-1 at Ibrox by Peterhead, the day after Charles Green stepped down.

• Horsed out of the League Cup in the first round by Forfar Athletic, 2-1 in extra time, after failing to beat them over 90 minutes.

• Just managed to scrape a 1-1 draw with Stranraer at Ibrox, needing a penalty in which to do so.

• Just managed to scrape a narrow 3-2 win over Arbroath at Ibrox, needing another dubious penalty award and a highly fortuitous deflection to do so. This was after falling behind twice to the second-bottom placed team, who were FORTY FOUR points behind us prior to kick off.

• Just managed to scrape a 3-3 draw with Stenhousemuir at Ibrox, needing an own-goal by Ross McMillan to do so. That was after falling behind TWICE.

• Just managed to scrape a 1-0 win over East Fife at Bayview with a 95th minute goal, courtesy of a penalty.

• Just managed to scrape a 1-1 draw with Albion Rovers in the Scottish Cup at Ibrox.

• Losing the Ramsdens Pawnbrokers Cup Final in extra time to Raith Rovers.

Rangers has served for many years as a disproportional gravytrain to those involved in the football operation.

This contributed greatly to lay the bases for the problems that came along and the sp.ivs who have taken advantage by adding another 'line' for Rangers to become a multi-layered gravytrain.

The business model and football operation at Ibrox/Auchenhowie should be torn up and started again.

However the faultlines are deep-rooted and that is why light cannot be seen in our particular tunnel.

The support argue back and forward but mostly, either one way or tuther, it's a route that keeps us in the dark.

The real challange at present is to find a way that leads to the prospect of 'light' being spotted and for that light to of benefit to the club, not individuals.

I don't always agree with you T4c but that is bang on