I truly despair now. I think if two identical spiders were crawling up a wall, we (the Rangers support) could easily find a reason to hate one of them but love the other.

Strange and depressing times.

I genuinely dread the future for us, it's looking pretty grim for a long time to come.

I truly despair now. I think if two identical spiders were crawling up a wall, we (the Rangers support) could easily find a reason to hate one of them but love the other.

Strange and depressing times.

I genuinely dread the future for us, it's looking pretty grim for a long time to come.

You know what, WBD, I honestly think that the stress level and the accompanying despair of a lot of the support will slowly start to dissipate now that the poison(TLB) has gone from the equation.

People will start to calm down as the beligerent agitation subsides.

All this stuff with the board etc. will be sorted. The world will unfold as it should.

We are, after all, Rangers.

That's a bit rich.

Rich as the richest Russian Oligarch with Superyachts coming out of his ears. :seal:

According to STB (a couple of weeks ago), the past isn't to be learned from and each situation is to be taken on it's merits.

Consistency is cool.

------------------------------------------------------

However, in this case I agree with him.

The business model and football operation both need torn-up and started again.

But it needs a fresh approach undertaken by 'honest men' and not corporate sharks, so as the club gets the benefit and not the sharks.

Unfortunatly, I can't see how this scenario develops.

The 'old pals act' has IMO generally held us back and made some very wealthy for disproportionate added value.

When you also get similar or worse at board level,.... then you're in big trouble.