Where is the one where he was trying to hide his salary from fans?

It's in the posted email.

At the time of the IPO, it became apparent that public disclosure of Ally's salary may be necessary in the Prospectus. Ally was concerned at how the fans would react to his salary level and I understand that he wanted to reduce it further to around £200k but with some sort of guaranteed bonus to make it back up. The Executive did not accept this as it was considered misleading and the disclosure made in the prospectus was for the actual amounts paid to Ally from June to August. The Executive agreed to explore every avenue to avoid having to disclose Ally's current contract and, after lengthy discussion with the Executive and its advisers, the UKLA accepted that no disclosure needed to be made about the level of Ally's ongoing salary.

What is clear is that any idea McCoist must remain in his position simply as some sort of safeguard is deluded, him being in position makes no difference to our off the field dramas. And in the meantime he continues to embarrass us with on the field activities.

we can not afford to get rid of super. there is no money for it.

people should resign themselves to that. especially board supporters.

Cant we put him on one years notice meaning he'd go at the end of next season? Thats my understanding of his rolling contract as explained to me on here

Doesnt mean he deserves to be disrespected.

Fair enough, Craig. My last post on him re his salary was bitter in tone because he has always meant so much to me. I couldn't believe the way he said he didn't know what his salary was and never looked at his bank statement so didn't know his monthly income. It rankled. It still does. However he was a great goalscorer, a Ranger and a very good ambassador (still is that - witness the recent "Goals on Sunday").

I thought he would be a terrible manager on the pitch and he has managed to make that look an optimistic forecast, sadly. His post match interviews are a disgrace, they go beyond insulting out intelligence. This is, as you rightly state, still no reason for abusive name calling etc.

I really cannot see any chance of him being moved out by the board nor of him resigning in the foreseeable future. Something might force the issue, Admin 2 or no chance of promotion by Xmas but that aside I fear he will stay and the current "disrespect" you correctly speak out against, will seem tame in comparison with what it will grow to become. Which is very sad indeed. That's what we are nowadays though, a never ending source of sad stories.