I'm sure I read the Dundee chairman saying that the TV deal only allows 18 SPFL championship games next season.

It will certainly be very interesting to see how it pans out!

Since there are no games in the Premiership worth watching next season, it`s quite possible that the TV companies will broadcast more games from the Championship than anything else.

What a chance for the teams in the Championship, 1st and 2nd divisions to renegotiate a fairer distribution of TV monies between the rest of the teams, rather than the bulk of it going to the scum.

What with reduced gate money, reduced TV money and if they get kicked out of the CL qualifiers, it may just be that we will compete with them in our first season back.

Really, how hard can it be to spread the wealth?

Oh, I'm sure the wealth will be spread Barca, but certainly not in our direction if they can help it.

Di Canio for them?? Yes please.

A person who thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread but who is actually a bit thick and a total screwball, perfect fit.

He'd last about a season and a half at most before going off in a hissy fit

One of my fellow German Bears just noted that both Hibs and Hearts had pre-season friendlies with one of my local teams, Union Berlin these past few seasons. At the start of last season, that other team from Glasgow was also here playing a friendly. Maybe Union's curse will strike again ...

One of my fellow German Bears just noted that both Hibs and Hearts had pre-season friendlies with one of my local teams, Union Berlin these past few seasons. At the start of last season, that other team from Glasgow was also here playing a friendly. Maybe Union's curse will strike again ...

Are Germany and Scotland the only countries in Europe without a side from their capital city in their top flight football league?

Whilst enjoying Hibs implosion enormously they are probably favourites for the title next season. Butcher will have his own players then and has previous experience of getting a relegated side promoted, a new CEO he's worked successfully with before and they are relatively solvent too. Who knows what state Hearts and us will be in come August.

Still, very funny just now though.