Well, it depends on what you define as "fans" here. If you solely speak about UoF and SoS, they talk even to them, though not as much as these chaps want to. Or in a way these chaps want to. Methinks Wallace has spoken to more fan groups and more frequently than many CEOs before him in years together.

And then there is obviously Ready to Listen. But I reckon this is disregarded as a cheap PR stunt, of course.

The Guinness book of Records credit Green, with the meeting most Rangers supporter groups worldwide, in a single season. But as we all now know, that was to talk bullshit and con supporters into parting with their cash, the new "Ready to listen" is just rehash of Green's "talk shite" tours with the same objective. Parting the supporters from their cash. All in my own opinion of course.

The Guinness book of Records credit Green, with the meeting most Rangers supporter groups worldwide, in a single season. But as we all now know, that was to talk bullshit and con supporters into parting with their cash, the new "Ready to listen" is just rehash of Green's "talk shite" tours with the same objective. Parting the supporters from their cash. All in my own opinion of course.

Aye,......

Same process........Different Stage.

Yes, and no one asks people to fall for each preacher they meet or person they speak to. As our saying goes, a burnt child shuns the fire. That child has learned how to deal with it, not to stay away from it for ever or ignore it. Hence, I for one do not by default disregard anything the club or Wallace does is another "Green horizon".

Yes, and no one asks people to fall for each preacher they meet or person they speak to. As our saying goes, a burnt child shuns the fire. That child has learned how to deal with it, not to stay away from it for ever or ignore it. Hence, I for one do not by default disregard anything the club or Wallace does is another "Green horizon".

our equivalent is "once bitten, twice shy". The difference between you, the three amigos and the rest of us is that you think this dog can be tamed.

You'll find out differently when it bites you on the arse. Again.

I have fallen for the Elmer Gantry patter since SDM then Whyte, through to Green. I definitely fell into PT Barnum's theory of a "sucker born every minute" I lapped it up at the time then by the time i came to my senses my pocket had been rifled. I think it's about time i learned my lesson here.

No more, to paraphrase a line by Elmer Gantry "As long as I got a foot, I'll kick back. And, as long as I got a fist, I'll punch back. And, as long as I got a tooth, I'll bite back. And, when I'm old and gray and toothless and bootless, I'll gum them till I go to heaven and this board goes to hell".