No RSAs, TBO, UBs or even RF. Are they being represented?

-> I don't really see how you can state only one group has confirmed going?

I edited the original post include UB - We had an RF presentation with them on Wednesday and they confirmed.

RF is not a specific set of fans so we purposely didn't include them as a group as RF do not view themselves in that way (each member is allowed their own set of views) - But RF members will be there, including myself who is on the steering group.

RSA I didn't have a contact for through social media which is where I contacted most people.

TBO said they would try and send someone but I didn't get confirmation from them.

-> I don't really see how you can state only one group has confirmed going?

I edited the original post include UB - We had an RF presentation with them on Wednesday and they confirmed.

RF is not a specific set of fans so we purposely didn't include them as a group as RF do not view themselves in that way (each member is allowed their own set of views) - But RF members will be there, including myself who is on the steering group.

RSA I didn't have a contact for through social media which is where I contacted most people.

TBO said they would try and send someone but I didn't get confirmation from them.

Rest of your post answers that dude.

Am i missing something or does the other 11 or so on the confirmed list not count in shorerdbears eyes!

Groups and websites; there's a difference. Some are constituted and accountable. Others are not.

Still don't get what you are saying at all - Clarification would be appreciated :)

You answered my question. Not sure what clarification you need when you've answered my question?

Constituted and accountable! Seriously some of these "groups" are wrapped in their own self importance.

Do you prefer websites and forums, a radio station, self styled ultras and a magazine that are not accountable to anyone or without structure and rules that will discuss their own behaviour and future code of conduct as the way forward?