While shoredbear has a valid point, the internal warring between fans occurs mainly online, so therefore having this meeting attended by mostly forums, blogs, radio etc is exactly the target audience.

I find most offline members of RST, Assoc, Alliance, RSC's, are on the same page with regard to club politics. This is backed up vocally at the games, and in card displays etc. that is not where the problem lies and therefore not the target audience for a meeting of this kind IMO.

I don't think its pro board/anti board

i think its anti board/better buy a season ticket as i see no viable alternative.

anyone who supports the way this club is being run is an imbecile.

While shoredbear has a valid point, the internal warring between fans occurs mainly online, so therefore having this meeting attended by mostly forums, blogs, radio etc is exactly the target audience.

I find most offline members of RST, Assoc, Alliance, RSC's, are on the same page with regard to club politics. This is backed up vocally at the games, and in card displays etc. that is not where the problem lies and therefore not the target audience for a meeting of this kind IMO.

Thats a fair point. All the more reason why I'm not happy that the RST will be represented. Don't see why they should share the blame (meeting gives the look of cheap marriage counselling) of scummy smears when it's them who are on the end of them most of the time.

Thats a fair point. All the more reason why I'm not happy that the RST will be represented. Don't see why they should share the blame (meeting gives the look of cheap marriage counselling) of scummy smears when it's them who are on the end of them most of the time.

The RST post on twitter etc, it's all relevant

The RST (I am a member myself and have been since Partick town hall 2003!) has to engage with the fan base at every opportunity, even for meetings like this where they are not really "involved" IMO. I get where you are coming from and I am not sure which board member is representing RST this time, but I am sure it will be more from a listening and reporting back standpoint.

The RST post on twitter etc, it's all relevant

No. The RST don't call fans scum, scam artists, threaten violence and generally discredit fellow bears. Indeed, when it was me, I blocked people for those actions In order to distance the RST from, IMO, Timmy behaviour.

Tannochside's post is fair enough for me.

Do you prefer websites and forums, a radio station, self styled ultras and a magazine that are not accountable to anyone or without structure and rules that will discuss their own behaviour and future code of conduct as the way forward?

There are two magazines :)

I think any Rangers Supporter whether a member of a fully constituted organisation or not deserves to have a voice - These lads involved in Magazines, Websites, Radio Stations etc spend a good deal of time talking about the club and influence a number of people. Their input is appreciated imo - but then again I also value the individuals that are coming along representing only themselves who want to try to do something to help.

I'm pleased the RST are going - I feel they are unfairly treated on a number of issues

You know only one 'group' has outright refused the meeting and that is Follow Follow - who also deleted threads about it. I don't understand that kind of censorship at all.