IMO this question should come before the one about on-field exploits.

There are many things to take into consideration and perhaps the Financial Bears could map out what they see as a probable/conditional route through the next 12 months.

Some of the obvious questions that scream out are:-

- Where is the money coming from to keep the lights-on?

- Will there be an insolvency event?

- What will be the final ST number?

- Will game by game maintain it's attraction?

- How long will it take to get a share issue up and running and will it be successful?

- Is there money to carry out plans mapped out in business review?

- How deep could austerity hit us?

- How exactly will austerity hit ut?

- How will severe austerity be paid for? (pay-offs)

- When do the assets go?

- Do you trust who is in control of the board (including the Easdale proxy block)?

etc.

Southside shug on FF a man I know and trust says a sale and leaseback for Ibrox is already set up.

That said the ****s must realise that doing that will be the end of them. About a third of the small number who have renewed only did so out of fear of a sale and lease back. About another third won't go if they do do it. I could see crowds lower than 10k. If they do it.

Finance chiefs say it will take Rangers 10 YEARS before they can challenge Celtic as Scotland's No.1 club

WHILE the Hoops climb to 37th in the top 50 brands in football, valuation experts are unable to give Ibrox club a rating and predict a decade out of the spotlight.

RANGERS have been told it will take at least a decade to challenge Celtic as the most valuable brand in Scottish football.

The Premiership champs have climbed to 37th in the top 50 brands in world football, ahead of clubs such as Benfica, Sevilla, PSV Eindhoven, Besiktas and Santos.

Fallen giants Rangers are still in such turmoil off the field that analysts from Brand Finance were unable to even create a rating for them.

Celtic have been given a brand value of £50million by the company, one of the world’s leading valuation and strategy consultancies, up from £36m in 2013 when they were ranked 44th in the world.

Spokesman Robert Haigh said: “We just can’t create an accurate brand value for Rangers at this time.

“However, the club’s progress though the lower leagues is encouraging.

“Provided it can establish a solid, scandal-free, financial footing and return to the top flight, they could be challenging for the title of Scotland’s most valuable brand within the decade.”

Brand Finance take a range of economic and football factors into account before awarding clubs credit ratings from AAA+ to D.

Celtic were rated AA+, up from AA- last year, after revenues, squad value, UEFA co-efficient, honours and average attendance were taken into account.

The figures were boosted by Celtic’s march into the last 16 of the Champions League a year ago but Brand Finance feel they may have reached a ceiling unless they can move to England.

Haigh added: “Champions League football took annual revenues from £50m to £75m and boosted the club’s image internationally.

“The 125th anniversary also led to enhanced sales of merchandise and breaking away from the unified shirt sponsorship deal with Rangers has given Celtic freedom to pursue more lucrative individual deals.

“Even so, the £1.5m Magners is currently paying is arguably underpriced.

“However, without Rangers in the SPL, Celtic have no serious competition, making the league a much less enticing prospect and limiting TV revenues.

“Celtic could, therefore, get a boost when Rangers return in a year or two.

“Nevertheless, all Scottish clubs are limited by the size and scale of the league and so Celtic could never become a top-10 brand without a move to the Premier League.”

As expected, clubs from Europe’s Big Five nations dominate the rankings, with five English clubs in the top 10 alone.

Bayern Munich have retained the title as the most lucrative brand, worth £533m, ahead of European champions Real Madrid on £457m.

Manchester United are third on £440m ahead of Barcelona on £370m.

For further details, check out http://www.brandirectory.com

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/finance-chiefs-say-take-rangers-3615406

Apparently, the club Chair has a cunning plan.

A man he met offered him a bag containing five magic beans, in return for Auchenhowie. There is another similar bag available for Ibrox.

When SDM took us into the hole from where daylight could not be seen and was prepared to take a pound coin from CW for an escape, it's turned out to be a long running nightmare, from which the only uncertainty regards the assets is the timescale.

I'm afraid all the 'cunning' has thusfar been shown by the sp.ivs.

I believe that we would have made a multi million pound loss last season and cashflow will only get worse due to the season ticket boycott.

The obvious source of short term cash is selling Wallace. This could be followed by other players just to get costs down.

I'm not sure that there will be an insolvency event. I don't see what it would achieve.

Share issue? I can't see who would want to throw away more cash with little chance of return. Perhaps King if the situation was right but the current board will not create these conditions. Perhaps the Easdales to achieve their goal of owning the club, but I can't see too many of the other investors from the IPO wanting to throw money at us.

The outlook is looking very bleak.

I believe that we would have made a multi million pound loss last season and cashflow will only get worse due to the season ticket boycott.

The obvious source of short term cash is selling Wallace. This could be followed by other players just to get costs down.

I'm not sure that there will be an insolvency event. I don't see what it would achieve.

Share issue? I can't see who would want to throw away more cash with little chance of return. Perhaps King if the situation was right but the current board will not create these conditions. Perhaps the Easdales to achieve their goal of owning the club, but I can't see too many of the other investors from the IPO wanting to throw money at us.

The outlook is looking very bleak.

Do they Easdales actually have that sort of money?

Wallace will probably just refuse to leave again as he did in Jan.

Ironic that the most valuable player is one who refused to be transferred.

Our negotiating position in a market where outside the bigger clubs relatively little money is spent, is a poor one.

Bearing that in mind and looking at our squad, I don't think we could realistically raise much money via player trading.

Given our monthly cash burn-rate, the sum total wouldn't cover a month.

Ironic that the most valuable player is one who refused to be transferred.

Our negotiating position in a market where outside the bigger clubs relatively little money is spent, is a poor one.

Bearing that in mind and looking at our squad, I don't think we could realistically raise much money via player trading.

Given our monthly cash burn-rate, the sum total wouldn't cover a month.

I had to laugh when Wallace claimed we turned down money for Wallace as we needed him.