I doubt King would be involved in any Sale and Leaseback. They would find someone else to do it, It probably wouldn't be that difficult, if the return was sufficiently attractive.

You're incorrect when you say it's negative to a point. It's negative full stop. There are no pluses. We can only sell it once and once we do it's gone. Forever!!!! The cash will be used up within a few years and we are left without owning a stadium and have horrendous rent to pay on Ibrox every year, tied into a lease for many years.

We should not be selling property to get us over a short term problem. That's Murrayesque in logic.

In all honesty BD I find it annoying that the issue of Ibrox & Auchenhowie S & LB - is even subject of debate.

It should be completely non-negotiable and a sine die exclusion for any board of directors even contemplating it never mind actioning it - and every single director within Ibrox should be aware of this.

There are so many questions to ponder and we really aren't in a fit state to address them.

From what I hear, there is a growing unease within the Celtic ranks. They are worried about Rangers. They know, as we do, that Ally is not a manager so they have no fears on that score, but they are beginning to believe that Rangers are not going to recover even if Ally is replaced.

While it's true that our plight gladdens the hearts of many of them, the more influential within the Celtic family are contemplating what this will actually mean for the Parkhead club.

Their crowds are down, there is no domestic competition and they have little or no realistic European ambition any more. There will be a flurry of activity, of course, when Rangers return to the top tier, but if Rangers are dismissed by Celtic as easily as they dismiss everyone else, they are wondering what sort of future they can have if their rivals are either rotten - or defunct.

It should be no surprise then that Celtic are exploring every possible avenue to find a more lucrative environment in which to play. They have been doing so for a while, but there's a new urgency about it.

In and around the corporate areas of Celtic Park, increasingly, the question is being asked: what happens if Rangers are finished?

When the laughter subsides, the realists ponder a future where no-one is able to compete with Celtic, and then they realise that the clock is ticking for them too.

Celtic are being sucked in to an uncertain future unless they find a way out. We really have to think about this. What if Celtic get out - and we don't?

This is why they started the Celtic Nation project which, according to some, has hit the buffers.

In all honesty BD I find it annoying that the issue of Ibrox & Auchenhowie S & LB - is even subject of debate.

It should be completely non-negotiable and a sine die exclusion for any board of directors even contemplating it never mind actioning it - and every single director within Ibrox should be aware of this.

Most people would agree with you. The idea that Ibrox could be sold against the wishes of almost every Rangers fan is quite repulsive, but when there are no Rangers fans on the board, when the club ownership is shrouded in mystery, when its motivations are unclear and when it spends money quicker than Larsson and Sutton used to go down in the box, we really shouldn't be surprised when the sale of Ibrox is considered to be an acceptable option.

Reading that has just made me feel ill :(

I know it's a real possibility but bloody hell, being that close is frightening

It's a horrific subject, but it's been a real worry for a while under this mob Green & co brought in.

Green & co and their original so-called 'investors' Blue Pitch & Margarita are the ones who put James & Sandy Easdale in the PLC & Club boardrooms.

It was Green & co who brought in Daniel Stewart & co (who have years of experience in the leasing business) to act as our Nomad & Broker.

Whatever it "should be", the simple fact is that it isn't.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing is that when corporate sharks/players/operators/vultures* get control of a distressed business they don't let go easily or until they have sucked/earned* sufficient or maximum return. This would usually include positioning the assets to their advantage.

* delete as you see fit

“Provided it can establish a solid, scandal-free, financial footing and return to the top flight, they could be challenging for the title of Scotland’s most valuable brand within the decade.”

He must have said that with some size of smile! Lol. In fairness, stuck at Ibrox, i don't see us ever being as big as Celtic again. We just don't have the same ambition.