Zappa, I see bonus points have been awarded.

Am I missing something ?

It's all explained here mate - http://www.predicttheworldcup.com/site/help

Also worth saying again, that on top of the standard bonus points available in the game I suggest we could maybe use the 'additional bonus points' feature for first goal scorer predictions in the knockout stages, but we would need to all post our first goal scorer predictions on here because the game doesn't have that feature. I decided it was wise to avoid it for the group stages since there's such a large number of games, but for the knockout stages it shouldn't be an issue if everyone knows about it and I have the ability to send everyone an email from within the game, so as long as you signed up with a valid email address, then you would get any info and notifications about it.

I put a couple of quid on all my score predictions so far and got nothing...today I forgot about the Switzerland v Ecuador game and never put the bet on.....kill me now.

I'm waiting on 2-0 france and 3-0 argentina for tidy bet ;)

I been betting my predictions as tixies each night, off good start tonight hope i get another one with the 2-1