Seen them given to be honest. It doesn't make it right but I don't think the referee went out with the intention to give a soft one, he's in Brazil ffs. Every Brazilian in the ground shouted PENALTY including the ones on the pitch and that's usually enough to get a few dodgy decisions alone. Croatia made a game of it and deserved to get a point out of it but that's football.

In fairness the country appears to be miles off properly hosting the WC. The money spent on stadiums when the people are living in tin huts is disgraceful. Another barking decision by FIFA. Edit: I won't blame the Brazilian people for rioting. Different circumstances but over here is heading for a very interesting marching season and I won't be passing on blame to loyalists should they break.

If Tannochsidebear is correct, then Holland and Spain will need to think about facing Brazil. As it stand though, Spain will wipe the floor with Brazil. We've yet to see which face Nolland turns up with.

I think the Brazilian people have every right to protest and personally would like to see them be successful.

ie. peacefully protest and disrupt the WC enough to bring more attention to their plight and embarrass their government into action. Also putting further momentum in worldwide anti-FIFA feeling that leads to real change.

The corporate and corrupt are getting out of control and a major worldwide event is just the place to remind them that it's not going to be as easy as they thought.

I think the Brazilian people have every right to protest and personally would like to see them be successful.

ie. peacefully protest and disrupt the WC enough to bring more attention to their plight and embarrass their government into action. Also putting further momentum in worldwide anti-FIFA feeling that leads to real change.

The corporate and corrupt are getting out of control and a major worldwide event is just the place to remind them that it's not going to be as easy as they thought.

The Brazilian protests were over public transport fare rises, nothing to do with the staging of the World Cup or FIFA.

These gave rise to more general protests targeting the corruption within government and also the brutality of the police, both in how they dealt with protestors, but also their irresponsible tactics when taking on the criminal gangs within the favelas.

The stoning of Adrian Chiles is unlikely to be related! :D

Croatia always have tidy players. Looks like Brazil is something we finally disagree on :D.

Croatia did ok, little more.

They didn't have the quality up front to take full advantage of their 'moments'.

Their 'moments' were restricted and this against a poorish Brazil who didn't get into 4th gear.

If Mexico are any good they'll finish in front of the Croats.