What don't people understand. King has made his position clear from the beginning. When there's a new share he'll weigh in

I just hope he's given the opportunity to weigh in under the right conditions because if the conditions aren't right I don't think he'll touch it with a bargepole.

What don't people understand. King has made his position clear from the beginning. When there's a new share he'll weigh in

If there's a new share issue then shares need to be offered to existing shareholders first

Doesn't really fit in with the 'not another penny' brigade

Individuals will take a host of different measures based on how they view things.

I realise that doesn't fit with the dichotomous world that exists within internet messageboards.

If there's a new share issue then shares need to be offered to existing shareholders first

As I understood the business review, the board has the power to make another 43m shares available, but these share can only be sold to existing shareholders. They may or will utilize this option should season tickets sales be significantly lower than expected or required. If they prove to the stockmarket that their business model works, they will ask for another, open to all share issue in autumn. They can't have one of that variety right now, hence, much of the stuff King did in the first place about investing into new shares was at the time doomed anyway - whether he knew that or not is open for debate. What remains to be seen is whether the company will be granted another such share issue, or indeed require it.

There are rumours on FF (snatched from Keith Jackson's twitterings) that sources close to the board have said that ST sales have hit the 20k mark. We'll know soon enough whether that is true.