The contract or part was leaked, it says that loans must be paid back when sufficient ST or other monies 'clear'.

Don't have it front of me but IIRC pointed to prioritizing the repayment of the loans.

That said we've just had the Ibrox 'payday'(salaies).

What seemed notable was the seeming reluctance of the board to communicate with George Lethem on the number of renewals.

The board seem to have batoned down the hatches as they figure out a way between varying arguments as to the way ahead. This may be effected by the number of ST's and judging by previous communications on the matter (business review included) I think they are attempting to wait until the second half of June.

You may or may not find that a certain level of ST's are needed alongside any share issue options, before they bring in a DoF who in turn puts into motion a chain of events within the football operation. GW doing a similar 're-structuring/austerity drive' throughout the club. Money being required so as to in part, fund pay-offs.

Or that dependent on numbers, certain options have to be discarded.

It's difficult to tell exactly what these alleged agreements (draft or final) mean by money clearing and whether or not the club must pay the loans back in bulk ahead of other obligations. Or if these other obligations are onerous then the club can pay them back in instalments.

I don't know about this holding back our money giving it to Mr King or what I do trust king and I think he has the fans best interests at heart but I amm scared that by not buying we could plunge the club over the edge , so I may have let the side down I bought two adults and two for the grandsons as I have the the past I am to old to go now but I just want whats best for the club/fans/players

I don't know about this holding back our money giving it to Mr King or what I do trust king and I think he has the fans best interests at heart but I amm scared that by not buying we could plunge the club over the edge , so I may have let the side down I bought two adults and two for the grandsons as I have the the past I am to old to go now but I just want whats best for the club/fans/players

You're not letting anyone down mate.

It's completely to each individual if they renew or not. No-one's business but yours and I won't be criticising anyone who feels withholding their money is too dangerous a tactic - whether that be for a few weeks over the summer or for a longer term period.

It must be a personal decision, so the only one you could possibly have let down is yourself. Nobody else, on either side of the argument, can condemn others for choosing how to/not to spend their own money.

You're not letting anyone down mate.

It's completely to each individual if they renew or not. No-one's business but yours and I won't be criticising anyone who feels withholding their money is too dangerous a tactic - whether that be for a few weeks over the summer or for a longer term period.

Totally agree with that Frankie. I have renewed and I know that won't go down well with some on here. I've had my seat for around 9-10 years now which again I know leads to people saying whats more important the club or your seat. I just don't see any real point to Dave King's plan and until he comes out with some concrete proposals about what HE is going to do the the jury is out for me with DK