2nd Graeme Souness Night at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium – Saturday 28th June

Due to immense demand we are very proud to announce that Graeme has agreed to do a second night for The Rangers Support.

Tickets are on sale now…

We are delighted that we have managed to secure a legend of British Football for a night at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium. One of the most admired men in Rangers History, Graeme Souness will be hosting a Question & Answer evening and we could not be more proud.

Tickets for this event are extremely limited and are available from http://www.thelouden.co.uk/events.html. Priced at £30, this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet a giant of the game.

Doors will open from 6.30pm on the night with the Q&A scheduled to begin at 8pm

Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and all ticket sales are final

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

Official Partner of The Rangers Football Club

*We are responsible for The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium, 111 Copland Road, Ibrox, G51 2SL solely and are not involved in the operation of any other premises

I can imagine he was a sell out but is he really one of the most admired men in RANGERS History. I doubt that very much. Certainly not for me. I don't really see his name mentioned as a legend that much on this site.

I can imagine he was a sell out but is he really one of the most admired men in RANGERS History. I doubt that very much. Certainly not for me. I don't really see his name mentioned as a legend that much on this site.

Aye, but he's since said that he made a mistake.......so that makes it all ok. ;)

Edited by Rangersitis

Souness is a football legend for me, Club and country. Obviously we got him at the end of his career so his club was Liverpool but he still took the top English team to Ibrox and got the ball rolling in 9IAR.

Hasn't done it when flirting when management, I think he even admitted he got frustrated with players not being as good as him so his man management would have been selective.