I had a sneaky he would move upstairs in the summer with De Boer and Bergkamp coming in to replace him. Maybe not then!

It will be interesting to see what he does in the transfer window, Arsenal fans wont accept unknown or no signings. Arsenal do have a quality squad but they get far too many injuries. Had Walcott and Ramsay not got injured Id say they would have wont the league but Wenger didn't address it in January.

If he signs top quality then they will go all the way next season. if he doesn't then he can expect a fight for top 4.

He needs a few from: Benzema, Remy, Draxler, Di Maria plus a new right back and a centre half plus a back up keeper.

Also needs Walcott, Diaby, Ramsay, Ozil and Wilshire to be fit for a full season...throw in Cazorla, Ox-Cham and Podolski then they can win the league.

But Arsenal have to improve next season against Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea home and away plus go to Liverpool and Everton and win games.

I like Wenger as a manager but i do have to question his signing policy, he has had far too many average signings during his cupless run. Also thinking Arteta can in any way play a holding role in midfield is just daft. He is lost back there.

I like Wenger as a manager but i do have to question his signing policy, he has had far too many average signings during his cupless run. Also thinking Arteta can in any way play a holding role in midfield is just daft. He is lost back there.

Where would you play him? Ahead of Ozil? Cazorla? Never happen cause he's not good enough.

I don't think he's good enough for Arsenal.

Would be good to sign Fabregas back. Make the strength in depth far more quality. Diaby isn't going to play 5 games a season, Rosicky is 33/34 and Arteta has been good but would be a good squad player.