.....Walter Smith and Ally McCoist

The more i think of it, we must appoint these 2 now.

Todays result is dire and unacceptable. We should never go down 3-0 to Dunfermline. Ok we got 2 goals back but we lost it too early.

Its not Durrants fault. The events of midwekk ahve obviously affected the squad.

We need Smith to come in first thing Monday morning and bring his "steel" with him. He needs to being in McCoist who will bring back some harmonay to Ibrox and get the players playing with a smile on there face but at the same time pulling on the jersey and knowing what its all about.

The crop of players there are pure average but do have a bit of potential if they get the right man management.

Im not sure if Smith can do both Rangers job and Scotland job. I hope so but his and Super Ally's pressance is needed ASAP!!! And get Gough in there with you's aswell.

We definitely need something Gribz. Today was a new low in our season. Dunfermline scored three and could have had a few more. I've seen schoolboys defend better than we do at times. Walter has got a massive job on his hands and it's not going to be done overnight

I dont think they can fail mate.

If they were coming into a successful team and started losing then they'd fail. But it cant get any worse.

If those 2 cant get a few results on the board and the team playing with a bit of bite then nobody can. Then they can walk away and say they tried. That will be 3 managers (Eck PLG WS) who couldnt raise the team so then the core of the problem (Murray) will surely come to a head.

That's the thing that's in their favour Gribz, things simply can't get any worse. I am very interested to see how much DM will support them financially though.

If he�´d spent money when PLG arrived then things may have been different.

It was obvious that the team neede investment.

Big portion of the blame goes to DM

If he�´d spent money when PLG arrived then things may have been different.

It was obvious that the team neede investment.

Big portion of the blame goes to DM

But we don't know that, do we? PLG agreed to the budget in advance and if the rumours are believed, he could have spent more. I'd say he could certainly have spent more wisely as well.

I'm all for change at the top of the club, but its starting to look more and more like PLG might have under-estimated the job at hand.