Lifted from their page:

I am still of the opinion that we will NOT go in to admin and that Laxey will give us another loan but this time against Auchenhowie training centre.

I have, since Friday, been hearing the same rumours that others have been no doubt hearing and I will be investigating them this week.

Some reliable sources say we will be in admin before season starts in a way to get high earners off wage bill and others claim the training ground will be getting sold outright before this happens. Both of these rumours are a concern due to the quality of sources and I shall seek to prove them right or wrong.

Anyone with info regarding these rumours please feel free to contact me confidentially via personal message

Well, IF we've only sold 13,000 season tickets then the financial situation has to be extremely challenging for the club.

In that sense, admin rumours or not, nothing has changed - the club needs new money, and fast.

But if we have sold/sell 23 or 33,000 instead it still changes little except the actual month we run out of money. Something like 13,000 = before the season starts, 23 000 = before Halloween, 33,000 between Guy Fawkes and Easter. ?

But if we have sold/sell 23 or 33,000 instead it still changes little except the actual month we run out of money. Something like 13,000 = before the season starts, 23 000 = before Halloween, 33,000 between Guy Fawkes and Easter. ?

Agreed.

Like I say, the club needs money and, so far at least, there's no sign of it despite key shareholders and board members suggesting otherwise.

The crux will be how fast money is needed and what the ST sales pre-season and the pay-at-the-gate figures will be.

Likewise, the Puma deal money, the new shirt sponsorship deal et al will all click in at some point, one would assume.