Right now we must be spending 2.5 million a month. With a starting point of practically zero cash.

If we have sold 13k season books half at least would have to full up front payment just to have survived till now. Need to sell another 6k up front this month.

But all of that is just buying time. If money isn't raised we go bust even if we sell 50k season books.

Those "institutional investors" must be getting twitchy now as their investment (or more so future profit) must be sailing down the Clyde right now ............

They could always strike an agreement with Dave King to sell up.

Right now we must be spending 2.5 million a month. With a starting point of practically zero cash.

If we have sold 13k season books half at least would have to full up front payment just to have survived till now. Need to sell another 6k up front this month.

But all of that is just buying time. If money isn't raised we go bust even if we sell 50k season books.

And I doubt it would be much better than 50% GS - most I think would opt for the Zebra Finance offer.

And I doubt it would be much better than 50% GS - most I think would opt for the Zebra Finance offer.

I doubt it very much myself. I suspect we are sailing extremely close to the wind here.

This board worry me. What are they up to.

On a sidenote, with King at the helm we would also spend 2,5m a month, ST or not. Unless people assume that he sails in and sends half the staff (on and off field) packing ... which I doubt. His advantage is that he's the money to sustain somesuch for a while. We'd have to wait and see what his plans are as well.

BTW, people over at FF are getting concerned that King might utilize this to get control after all.

Is it safe to say now that the 'new board' have also failed?

Depends what you mean by failed. Yes they have failed to remove an incompetent management team. Yes they have failed to sufficiently and effectively sell season books but we have yet to see a full set of accounts under them so it's difficult to say whether they have failed with corporate governance or not, i believe anyway. Everything financial and figure wise just seems to be guess work, especially from the anti-board side of things.

we have to watch just how far we back the board into the corner desperate times will bring about desperate measures maybe a ground name sponsorship deal like the rugby boys or worse the hawking of other assets then that would give the board the excuse to blame the fans .

Surely if King was looking to 'make a play' for control - we would be hearing about it through the media. I mean if there was soundbites and statements from him about how bad things are and that the board have been ignoring requests for information from fans groups etc. then surely that may help his end game by driving down the share price or making investors a bit nervous??

The silence just now is very worrying.

I doubt it very much myself. I suspect we are sailing extremely close to the wind here.

This board worry me. What are they up to.

If I told you the story about my attempts to renew, I can assure you, you would be totally flabbergasted.