Right now we must be spending 2.5 million a month. With a starting point of practically zero cash.

If we have sold 13k season books half at least would have to full up front payment just to have survived till now. Need to sell another 6k up front this month.

But all of that is just buying time. If money isn't raised we go bust even if we sell 50k season books.

Yeah, i think from the review our monthly costs sit at around £2.2m. Add to that a one off payment of £1.5m needing paid? With turnover annually at approx. £19m, maybe £1.6m per month.

That leaves us losing over £500k per month just based on the figures from the review, i am not sure if it included Sports Direct, Puma or 32Red money though? I doubt those 3 will bring in anywhere near £6m over the year right enough!

Big earners either need to go or fans need to back the club financially with everything they have got.

any one think they might go down the road of another share issue sooner rather than later and would we buy into it again knowing how they messed up the first issue .

Could someone not buy enough shares up in a new issue to get rid of the current majority shareholders?

If Im correct SC I think this has been considered as a possible option - with King lending the money to the fans to buy out Institutional Investors. Im not sure if it was progressed however.

Regarding the shirt sponsorship money, it was reported as only being £600k per season and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it turned out that the money for the first season had already been received and possibly even already been spent.

I really don't see how admin would be that great an advantage to those running things. They have gone to a lot of trouble to engineer everything up to this point and would have envisaged that there would come a time where resistance from the support would see the start of the endgame. I now expect to see a sale and leaseback agreement for Murray Park. They will milk every last penny before moving on to their next venture.

On a sidenote, with King at the helm we would also spend 2,5m a month, ST or not. Unless people assume that he sails in and sends half the staff (on and off field) packing ... which I doubt. His advantage is that he's the money to sustain somesuch for a while. We'd have to wait and see what his plans are as well.

BTW, people over at FF are getting concerned that King might utilize this to get control after all.

They needn't worry. It won't be a fair admin in a million years.