Its a year old and never happened before til now. I know i should call customer services smartass just thought with all the knowledge you guys have someone would have been able to help me out

If its an X-Box 360 this is a comment fault. Apparently when they were released, a large number of them were dispatched with the fan missing that cools down the inside and because of that, it causes the console to overheat and that message appears. Give them a call ASAP and don't let them fobb you off with high-tech words and shite.

Like Geo, im a PS2/Soon to be PS3 man so I don't know really know about X-Box's...

Just remember hearing about this at the time 360's were released.

just thought with all the knowledge you guys have

Thats joke of the day!! :D

You must have some electricity bill Gersfem, your permanently on here and your wee fellow is on the X box. What do the kids do?? ;)

You must have some electricity bill Gersfem, your permanently on here and your wee fellow is on the X box. What do the kids do?? ;)

Well while i'm on here and the wee fella is on the xbox the wee girl does the housework and cooks the dinner.

Is that not what you have kids for?:confused:

And Koeman it's not a 360 it's the older version. Have left it off all night and he's going to party in a little bit so will see how it is later this afternoon. If not i will have to give them a call