Well while i'm on here and the wee fella is on the xbox the wee girl does the housework and cooks the dinner.

Is that not what you have kids for?:confused:

And Koeman it's not a 360 it's the older version. Have left it off all night and he's going to party in a little bit so will see how it is later this afternoon. If not i will have to give them a call

this is a common fault with the xbox's it cant be reset till the softwore has been re installed

send it to a pc shop (that can do microsoft ) they will be cheaper or just get a second hand one (http://www.adtrader.co.uk)

del.

Guest mac attack
Wee fellas x-box is saying 'service required call customer service'

Anybody any idea how to fix it??

I had the same problem with my old X-BOX , give em a call and they'll send you a cardboard box, then it'll be picked it up by courier.It will be checked and you'll either get it fix or they'll give you a new one..It takes about 7 - 9 days..Still don't know what was wrong with mine though!!:rolleyes:

I had the same problem with my old X-BOX , give em a call and they'll send you a cardboard box, then it'll be picked it up by courier.It will be checked and you'll either get it fix or they'll give you a new one..It takes about 7 - 9 days..Still don't know what was wrong with mine though!!:rolleyes:

It's over a year old it will cost a fortune!! You get it done for sfa it it's less than a year old

del.

Will it del? Was going to take it to a pc shop like you said. See what they say. If i can get it fixed there and not to expensive to get fixed mind then will just go ahead with it. I not will just have to see about a new one.

Has the price came down on them now? just out of interest

Will it del? Was going to take it to a pc shop like you said. See what they say. If i can get it fixed there and not to expensive to get fixed mind then will just go ahead with it. I not will just have to see about a new one.

Has the price came down on them now? just out of interest

Yeah the price is down

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/cat.asp?cat=xbox&t=hardware

del.

also you go in to gamestation etc and get a pre owned xbox for a good bit cheaper

del.