FFS :laugh:

Usually the kits pros wear are of higher quality too. EG they are better material than the general £45 replicas you get in the shop. One size fits all for us though eh!

That is utterly embarrassing. Obviously we are on some sort of budget deal to try and save some money.

I remember in the Murray era we were making our own kits at one point and getting the biggest diddy brands imaginable (eg Diadora). Funnily enough the only tops I have ever had problems with have been ours and such problems never, ever happened with Nike and Adidas.

sports direct are useless. every time you buy something they tell you no refunds just exchanges and store credit.

i am not convinced that legal tbh.

I'm not convinced everything that Ashley and Sports Direct have done in relation to Rangers has been entirely legal.

I have washed my home top from this season at least 30 times and its still as good as new every time I put it on.

I should have said touch wood. Just washed it again and noticed the bottom of the 'T' in Blackthorn just started to come off.

• 3 weeks later...

I've not done anything more about the top. I won't let it lie though, I will never give up a fight :).

Last week I ordered the new Chelsea top with Fabregas at the back, got an error saying it was declined. Ordered it again 5 mins later. Noticed on my phone an hour later both orders had gone through. Knowing that SD are incompetent idiots and that personalised tops get no refund, I promptly asked for a refund on one of the orders.

I got a quick email back saying it was cancelled and I'd get a refund in 5 days. Of course being so ignorant as they are both tops arrived in the same parcel, of course with me being charged for both delivery on two separate orders for the same package. After about 5 emails to SD, and no refund after 5 days, the penny finally dropped and they were ever so kind as to offer me a refund if I sent the top back along with proof of postage. Despite the fact this was a cancelled order with a promised 5 day refund that had elapsed.

The only reason I bother with SD is they seem to have a monopoly on football tops in the UK. In future I will avoid them wherever possible, incompetency doesn't even start to explain their inadequacy and it doesn't say much for Mike Ashley.

So they offered me a refund on my cancelled order, I was to send it back via freepost and email them proof of postage. I did this and just got back an email saying they don't accept returns on personalised items.

So so far we have:

1. They cancelled the order, said I would be refunded within 5 days but then sent it anyway.

2. They tell me to send it back and will then refund me.

3. They then claim that I can't return the item

:facepalm:

Start following a proper London club then. I got the West Ham away a few seasons ago, I mistakenly put a pin badge hole in it when opening but emailed saying it may have been there already, I had a new shirt in the post the next day which arrived about 5 days later. Now that's customer service.

So they offered me a refund on my cancelled order, I was to send it back via freepost and email them proof of postage. I did this and just got back an email saying they don't accept returns on personalised items.

So so far we have:

1. They cancelled the order, said I would be refunded within 5 days but then sent it anyway.

2. They tell me to send it back and will then refund me.

3. They then claim that I can't return the item

:facepalm:

I hope you get a satisfactory outcome here SBS, next to the ongoing serious club issues and the world cup, this has my full attention. :violin: :fish:

year after year after year after year, folk are still making complaints regarding our kits, heres a tip for you, don't buy it since it only leads to more heartache.

since our favorite at the moment is boycotts, why don't you boycott buying kits and make a stand, hell even hurt the clubs profits, it might be the only way these guys will listen, i doubt it but never know.