Agreed. I also don't think we've got the same level of player in the youths and certainly don't have the cash to buy decent. An effective short term fix.

My thoughts exactly.

Sure he is getting a little older and his pace might be in decline, but let's get real he adds to the quality of our team and in today's game 34 is not that old.

That recent Ajax video springs to mind. Lets be fair, the top could look like anything and you'd be saying it was decent :).

Not at all we have had some horrific strips over the years but as for training tops I've never been too fussed as to what they look like.

Edited by Waltersgotstyle

His knowledge of the game and his positional sense will be a real asset this season.

As long as he's fit he'll do a job for us. He'll be a big help to younger players such as Aird and McLeod as well as others trying to break into the first team.

Bang them in Boyd next. Canny believe i've just wrote that, but considering the position the club is in Boyd and Miller are good acquisitions. Half decent defender and we should do the business in the Championship, anyone know what big Papac is doing next season?