Let's be fair, the top could look like anything and you'd be saying it was shite. :)

Wasn't around here at the time.

However, were the usual suspects equally as keen on SDW as they are on KM?

Just pointing out that I remember a large part of our fan base calling it well wrong as regards SDW.

As a matter of interest, I'd like to know if it's an ageist thing.

My opinion says that KM would be a better shout as a captain than Big Jig.

I really believe Kenny Miller will make a lot of people eat their words.

How about a tenner if he scores more than one within his first three starts?

Wasn't around here at the time.

However, were the usual suspects equally as keen on SDW as they are on KM?

Just pointing out that I remember a large part of our fan base calling it well wrong as regards SDW.

As a matter of interest, I'd like to know if it's an ageist thing.

My opinion says that KM would be a better shout as a captain than Big Jig.

I really believe Kenny Miller will make a lot of people eat their words.

How about a tenner if he scores more than one within his first three starts?

The only concern I have about his signing is how much he is costing?,where are we getting the money from?.

Other that that he is a good signing who will improve our team big time,and he will help the younger players with his experience,he probably has 2-3 good seasons left in him barring any serious injury.

Weir was an intelligent player who relied on his ability to read the game, that doesn't leave you as you get older so his age was never an issue.

Miller's main attributes were his pace and workrate, at 35 they wont be anywhere near what they were.

Weir was an intelligent player who relied on his ability to read the game, that doesn't leave you as you get older so his age was never an issue.

Miller's main attributes were his pace and workrate, at 35 they wont be anywhere near what they were.

I would have to disagree mate if you're saying Miller can't read the game?,time will tell I suppose, he's signed now so it's only right that he is given a chance.

Davie wier was a ch that strolled through games. Miller's trick has always been his pace. Just hope he still has it? I think he will do alright. My beef is that two years down the line and loads spent on guys who were supposedly good enough to get us back to the top tier and guess what. We are panic buying oldies.

I would have to disagree mate if you're saying Miller can't read the game?,time will tell I suppose, he's signed now so it's only right that he is given a chance.

His ability to read the game is never something I've associated with him, as I said his main assets were pace and workrate and at 35 he;ll obviously have lost some pace and stamina.

Absolutely woeful signing IMO.