Short snippet at the bottom of the article on Scottish Football however it is the part where each televised league game generates £6.5m in revenue for clubs.

We bemoan the standards set by Ally, the lack of youth and no scouts, but competiting with EPL relegation fodder for players is our best hope outside of unearthing gems and eventually setting up an effective scouting network.

The club needs to seriously up its game.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-27667472

Staggering figures for a nation that has only won one major tournament nearly 50 years ago.

Unfortunately, it's not just England now. We simply can't compete with similarly sized clubs elsewhere - such as Turkey, Holland and Portugal.

This was exactly the reason why we needed to start with a blank canvas in 2012 but instead we seem incapable of innovative thinking to break out of what is a ever-downward spiral for Scottish football.

also 10% of sky customers are in scotland yet 99% of the money stays down south.

That's because Sky were still doing better than Setanta in Scotland despite the latter having Scottish football. We've got too many people who care more about the English Premiership than our own game and pretty much getting what we deserve for that.

That's because Sky were still doing better than Setanta in Scotland despite the latter having Scottish football. We've got too many people who care more about the English Premiership than our own game and pretty much getting what we deserve for that.

I have never had sky,mainly due to the fact that having it funded English football, I did however sign up for Setanta as I believed my money was going into Scottish football.

I have never had sky,mainly due to the fact that having it funded English football, I did however sign up for Setanta as I believed my money was going into Scottish football.

Me too and would do so again - in fact I miss Setanta, flawed as it was, as I won't give Sky my money.

However, we're in a minority...

I would openly admit I'm half in this box.

I care about Rangers first and foremost, I'd watch Rangers v Falkirk before Man U v Arsenal for example. However if it's not Rangers I'll watch the EPL before anything else. And I don't mind paying for this pleasure.

I would openly admit I'm half in this box.

I care about Rangers first and foremost, I'd watch Rangers v Falkirk before Man U v Arsenal for example. However if it's not Rangers I'll watch the EPL before anything else. And I don't mind paying for this pleasure.

I'm with you on your first sentence, I'm not interested in the EPL though, or any other league for that matter.

I'm with you on your first sentence, I'm not interested in the EPL though, or any other league for that matter.

Rangers aside I like football. I'll watch any game in the EPL. I'll also watch Barca or Madrid games. And some Championship games too.

But I just simply will NOT watch any game in Scotland that doesn't involve us. Especially these past few seasons, I can also safely say I watched ZERO SPL games last season.