Not a fan of the Union flag watermark.....I don't think that a football club should base their top design around a national flag. On the plus point, it will really annoy the East end of the city!!!

A third strip is a luxury too far. It is all about raising money because there are few occasions when it actually needs to be worn.

It's over-expensive and quickly forgettable leisurewear and about as meaningful to the Rangers identity as pink boots.

I like to see the team in its home strip every time unless a colour clash necessitates a change. Seeing the team in a needless third shirt borders on the disrespectful - and the same accusation can be made against every club that allows its players to become fashion models for kit that has little meaning and even less worth.

I don't buy strips.

I would just like to see us wearing our normal strip in every game,except when there is a clash,then you have an alternative and that's it!,why a need for a third kit?.

I don't buy strips.

I would just like to see us wearing our normal strip in every game,except when there is a clash,then you have an alternative and that's it!,why a need for a third kit?.

It makes the club money. Don't see the problem myself, if fans don't like the home or away kit it gives them an alternative too.

Not a fan of the Union flag watermark.....I don't think that a football club should base their top design around a national flag. On the plus point, it will really annoy the East end of the city!!!

Yep, will annoy the hordes from the east, but I also await snyde remarks from the media about us being "über-British". Of course, with "the referendum" coming up, Puma might have shot themselves in the foot, though I reckon that some Bears might well buy and wear it in "defiance", no matter how the voting goes.