Not totally sure if you look the bottom corner is closed where the other parts of the flag intersect.

It might just be a poor design, we are good at that. We should embrace it not try and hide it anyway. It's nothing to be ashamed of. :D

It might just be a poor design, we are good at that. We should embrace it not try and hide it anyway. It's nothing to be ashamed of. :D

Absolutely correct - I'm very proud of the Union Jack - just not sure Puma meant it, we will see if any other teams abroad use this design.

No longer buy or wear football tops but think this is a winner and will sell shedloads of these.

May even have to rethink my decision and buy this - if it looks as gd close up

CammyF

If it wasn't being modelled by an oompa loompa it might look better mind you.

Would have been fractionally funny if he still looked orange but he doesn't. The man looks proud to wear it - good enough for me. He may not be everyone's fit but by God he gives 100% and doesn't tolerate laziness round about him. Good enough for me. Also this is a guy who twisted England's first choice central defender inside out at Wembley recently. I actually hated the idea of buying him 2nd time as I thought he was a dud, but he rammed that down my throat. One of the few guys who knew how to go to Breezeblock Boulevard and wear the blue jersey with bottle. He is a winner. Good luck Kenny and welcome home.

Shameless pandering, if that is an attempt at a union flag. That flag doesn't represent a fair percentage of our support, no matter what gets said on forums.

:lol:

Of course it does. We have a large unionist fanbase, that's not up for debate.

Shameless pandering, if that is an attempt at a union flag. That flag doesn't represent a fair percentage of our support, no matter what gets said on forums.

I'd say well over 95% of season tickets are British or stay in Britain, so I'd say that it does represent most of them.