With Graham Wallace due to meet with a range of fans at NARSA this weekend In Toronto, Gersnet wanted to introduce a bit of fun ahead of proceedings with a business speak bingo card for fans to check off phrases which always appear popular amongst Rangers board members - past and present (though not often actually ever implemented).

You can view the bingo card below.

First to tweet us with the four corners or a completed line wins a bottle of Château Routas wine which we 'duped' Sir David Murray into sending to us.*

Good luck to all!

2w4fyh5.jpg

* - The prize will be available on receipt from Castle Grant, near Grantown-on-Spey c/o the Bank of Scotland.

Or Gesrnet has a sense of humour. Fucking 'ell!

I'm all for a sense of humour but it indicates to me that whatever Wallace says at NARSA it isn't going to be taken seriously, despite the fact it's going to be a serious grilling.

That's a general point rather than just aiming it at Gersnet.

I'm all for a sense of humour but it indicates to me that whatever Wallace says at NARSA it isn't going to be taken seriously, despite the fact it's going to be a serious grilling.

Why does it matter what side Frankie sits on? And if you haven't figured out what his feelings are or other GN staff have then you need help. Honestly, the daftest thing I've heard in yonks. The kinda line I expect from a teenager.

That's true.........

It's a joke - a bit of fun. Relax.

I get that I suppose I was taking a deeper message out of it, maybe i'm too cynical these days. I would just like to at least see how the NARSA event goes and if the North American Bears are satisfied or not.