Keith Jackson Tweet - Bad news for craig whyte.

The BDO investigation is certainly a costly one - both financially and time-wise.

I long for the day Craig Whyte answers for his behaviour. But he's not the only suspect when it comes to what happened at Rangers.

Whyte was ultimately responsible for getting us into admin and for that he should pay and dearly. What lead to his takeover is worth investigating too, but I for one doubt that e.g. Murray will get much official blame.

Yeah i am sure he is quaking in his boots as he hangs our his Mrs arse with a cigar in one hand and cocktail in the other in their beautiful European home. Craig Whyte made every Rangers hating bigots dreams come true and will be well looked after for the trouble.

The BDO investigation is certainly a costly one - both financially and time-wise.

I long for the day Craig Whyte answers for his behaviour. But he's not the only suspect when it comes to what happened at Rangers.

Revealed: Rangers bosses knew about Craig Whyte's shady business dealings BEFORE Ibrox takeover

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/the-whyte-files-private-investigation-revealed-1407428