Merlin Launches New Rangers Supporters Club - Loyal And True

just read the comments page, what a laugh! Seems merlin isnt Bills only persona!

I hope one day that i win the lottery and buy Rangers for the sole purpose of banning this cretin for life. That would really make my day!

Bill's latest from yesterday....

June 11, 2014 by billmcmurdo

Better Together And The Better Half

The response online to the new Rangers Supporters Loyal group has been massive.

In terms of registered interest – and even taking on board the two or three times some of you tried to register – it is safe to say that if all who registered interest actually join when memberships are available, RSL will be the biggest Rangers supporters group in existence.

As I said in yesterday’s blog, there will be a forum and message board section on the site soon and memberships will be available soon, both for the forum and for the RSL itself.

In terms of the RSL, there will likely be a small annual membership fee involved.

Please share the good news about this exciting new group with fellow bears.

Speaking of good news, it all seems to be pretty positive in matters Rangers these days.

There is the prospect of new signings coming in to the club, including Kris Boyd if media reports are true. Some fans place Boyd in the same category as Kenny Miller i.e. old and over the hill.

I have to confess a Miller-Boyd attack combo excites me if both players can recapture their lethal prowess shown when previously wearing the light blue.

I am confident season ticket sales will come round to healthy levels and if there is a boost to the club’s finances by a new share issue taken up by existing investors, it spells a rosier future than Rangers’ enemies are hoping for.