does anyone have an opinion on him? I can't say I've really heardanything about him

What I remember of him when he first signed for St Mirren was he was very pacy and quite strong in the air,liked to get forward and was a goal threat at corners,other than that I haven't seen much of him,obviously his injuries contributed to that.

PieandBovril saying he'd be a solid signing and has been injury free for over a year now...

I just don't think we need to take the risk. Play Faure and Mohsni with Jig, Luca and Halkett for back-up.

PieandBovril saying he'd be a solid signing and has been injury free for over a year now...

I just don't think we need to take the risk. Play Faure and Mohsni with Jig, Luca and Halkett for back-up.

Play *new and decent centre half* and Faure with Mohsni, Gasparotto and Halkett as back-ups (plus Jig and Daly on stand-by), while Mohsni goes into defensive midfield. Actually, I'd go with a backline of Faure - *new CH* - Wallace ... and Mohsni right in front of them, dropping back in times of need.

Play *new and decent centre half* and Faure with Mohsni, Gasparotto and Halkett as back-ups (plus Jig and Daly on stand-by), while Mohsni goes into defensive midfield. Actually, I'd go with a backline of Faure - *new CH* - Wallace ... and Mohsni right in front of them, dropping back in times of need.

I really hope this isn't a serious post.

I don't mind players moving out of their comfort zones for certain periods during games (see Albion Rovers game at Ibrox) but Mohnsi is best as a centre half and should play there. Just as Macleod, Law and Black are all at their best in central midfield - all of whom should play there ahead of a centre half.

If McGregor is being signed as a first choice defender, so be it but the only player that should be being dropped in that case is McCulloch. Will that happen?