Mohsni is sure a good CH, but also likes to move out of "position" himself and as it happens loses the ball in midfield or near the sidelines. He's rather great at breaking up attacks of the opposition and starting moves themselves with decent passes or moving up front himself. I for one wouldn't mind him playing in a sweeper role just ahead of a three- or four-man defence instead of Hutton or even Black - all pending on the opposition. If he's lackadaisical in that area, the impact mind not be as dangerous.

Bell

Faure - McGregor - Wallace

Mohsni

Templeton - Law - Macleod - Aird

Miller - Clark

... should be able to take care of anything the Championship has to throw at us. And it also has enough pace in midfield to back our defence up in times of need.

Mohsni is sure a good CH, but also likes to move out of "position" himself and as it happens loses the ball in midfield or near the sidelines. He's rather great at breaking up attacks of the opposition and starting moves themselves with decent passes or moving up front himself. I for one wouldn't mind him playing in a sweeper role just ahead of a three- or four-man defence instead of Hutton or even Black - all pending on the opposition. If he's lackadaisical in that area, the impact mind not be as dangerous.

Bell

Mohsni

Miller - Clark

... should be able to take care of anything the Championship has to throw at us. And it also has enough pace in midfield to back our defence up in times of need.

We wouldn't win the Championship with that team.

Bell

Mohsni

Miller - Clark

I actually like that, it's bold, it's ambitious, it's different maybe not man for man but we can't go having guys on £8/10/12k a week sitting on the bench when we don't have 2 pennies to rub together.

McCulloch and Daly will be certain starters. No doubt about that. Clark and the kids will most likely be the ones missing out.

"Mohsni is sure a good CH, but also likes to move out of "position" himself and as it happens loses the ball in midfield or near the sidelines. " A good centre half would not do that. Moshni is a clown as a defender, he prefers clowning to playing come to that.

Not saying he has no ability as a footballer (at our, Conference, level) , but I prefer him as far upfield as possible. Near his own goal he's too much of a bombscare.

As for McGregor - it's symptomatic of everything that is wrong in our club. Any other club with a history of (sometimes, utterly class) players destroyed by knee injuries after we've signed them (which includes not only their first or first few games but before we have even played them...or have been carrying the injury even before we have signed them but we of course did not know until afterwards. A kind of "reverse Hartson effect") would think hard when seeing that injury history.

More importantly, any other club in our position would have found out last season if Luca Gasporotto could have stepped up as a first team centre half. But, oh no, we kid him on by giving him a few run-outs one season and then give him not a single minute the following year despite having been handed a "gimmee title" before the season even kicked off. Baffling and, as every day as a Rangers fan seems to be, utterly depressing.

Play *new and decent centre half* and Faure with Mohsni, Gasparotto and Halkett as back-ups (plus Jig and Daly on stand-by), while Mohsni goes into defensive midfield. Actually, I'd go with a backline of Faure - *new CH* - Wallace ... and Mohsni right in front of them, dropping back in times of need.

I'd get rid of Mohsni he'll give away a lot of goals next season either that or he'll be suspended for quite a bit of it