17000 approx. ST sold. That means it's less than 17K. How many are concessions ? How many are on pay up option?

Can see first home game having less than 20000 attendance if it ain't Hibs or Jambos.

Well I am one of those who have renewed and I certainly ain't a supporter of the current board. I was one of David Murrays fiercest critics for over a decade but continued to purchase a season ticket so I see my decision to buy this season as no different.

The way I saw it, and this is only my opinion, is that administration 2 and / or a further liquidation will be the end of our club so I thought damned if I did, damned if I didn't.

As for the numbers, probably a little more than I imagined.

We will see where we are in a months time and what the opening game attendance is but this is encouraging for those who believe there's only one way to force this lot out or hold them to a responsible course of action where our crown jewels are concerned.

We will see where we are in a months time and what the opening game attendance is but this is encouraging for those who believe there's only one way to force this lot out or hold them to a responsible course of action where our crown jewels are concerned.

It'll depend on who we play - if we have Hibs or Hearts we will have a decent crowd.

I would say 17K is the middle of the road figure - not great for the board but probably more than those with holding were hoping for.

Horrible situation as there is no 'right' course of action.

Just fear admin 2 or liquidation as there will be no return from that in my opinion.

Well I am one of those who have renewed and I certainly ain't a supporter of the current board. I was one of David Murrays fiercest critics for over a decade but continued to purchase a season ticket so I see my decision to buy this season as no different.

The way I saw it, and this is only my opinion, is that administration 2 and / or a further liquidation will be the end of our club so I thought damned if I did, damned if I didn't.

As for the numbers, probably a little more than I imagined.

This is one of the best posts I've read in a long time. Every Rangers supporter should read it especially those in UoF and SoS.

Don't you think that they will have weighed it all up in their minds too?

No because there are too many who believe DK is waiting to throw tens of millions into the club and the board is preventing him from doing so. If DK is genuine about taking over Rangers then he must follow protocol I.e. acquire a sufficient shareholding to allow him(perhaps along with others) to bring about change in the boardroom if that's what he(and others) wants to happen

It'll depend on who we play - if we have Hibs or Hearts we will have a decent crowd.

I would say 17K is the middle of the road figure - not great for the board but probably more than those with holding were hoping for.

Horrible situation as there is no 'right' course of action.

Just fear admin 2 or liquidation as there will be no return from that in my opinion.

With you all the way mate. No right or wrong in this just up to each individual.

I thought it would take 3 years to get a sufficient boycott up to affect them but it's looking like it's much larger than I expected. Very early days though.

But 17k after public sale is very significantly down. Very very

Question now is how many of the non renewers are going to turn up every home game. Looks like board banking on income game by game now. Pretty sure sos founders have said they will still be there every game but no st money for the club.