No because there are too many who believe DK is waiting to throw tens of millions into the club and the board is preventing him from doing so. If DK is genuine about taking over Rangers then he must follow protocol I.e. acquire a sufficient shareholding to allow him(perhaps along with others) to bring about change in the boardroom if that's what he(and others) wants to happen

I really do think that you are doing them a disservice there. You appear to be fixated with Dave King when it is what the board(s) are up to that should be of most concern.

the fans have spoken but will the board listen and what will be king and goughs next move ??????????????

With all due respect, I fear there is no next move for King. I hope that all fans hanging onto the notion that there will be are correct, as the alternative isnt worth thinking about

I really do think that you are doing them a disservice there. You appear to be fixated with Dave King when it is what the board(s) are up to that should be of most concern.

FWIW I'm no great admirer of the board who seem to be doing little more than occupying boardroom seats without any real indication of how they intend to take the club back to the top of Scottish football & beyond.

As for DK if he really does now need to either put up or shut up,If he wishes to acquire control of Rangers and invest tens of millions then that means initially buying a sufficient shareholding first of all.He should stop hiding behind the excuse of not lining shareholders pockets for if he is to acquire Rangers he will need to do that whether he likes it or not. There is no other way. Those who own Rangers are simply not going to hand over their share holdings to DK & co and walk away.

Finally, the ordinary supporter has thought about renewing instead of doing so automatically. This is good news, but it's also risky.

Some of those who haven't renewed will pay as they go instead, but with the football fare being notoriously grim, some will get into the habit of picking and choosing. Eventually, they may be glad that they didn't renew as their appetite to attend games wanes. When the choice is to watch an internet stream or live television coverage at home or travel and pay a tidy sum to actually be there, the option not to go begins to look attractive.

Without exception, every former ST holder I know has become a casual fan or chucked it altogether.

Some fans retain their season ticket because it keeps them in the habit even though they have mostly lost interest. The social aspect keeps them attending as much as any loyalty they have towards the club, and this is worrying.

I fully support those who will no longer buy a season ticket because they are tired of being exploited by the club's ownership, but we really have to be aware that some will not be tempted back.

There is no easy way to sort this mess out though so bringing the matter to a head is the only way fans can be meaningfully influential for change in the short term.

It does not, however, mean that Rangers will recover to become the club we think we are.

Every day this saga drags on, we die a little. This is why a solution is required sooner rather than later. Not bringing this episode to a head, for many, is no longer an agreeable option - and I don't blame them. If we have to go to the brink now - so be it.

FWIW I'm no great admirer of the board who seem to be doing little more than occupying boardroom seats without any real indication of how they intend to take the club back to the top of Scottish football & beyond.

As for DK if he really does now need to either put up or shut up,If he wishes to acquire control of Rangers and invest tens of millions then that means initially buying a sufficient shareholding first of all.He should stop hiding behind the excuse of not lining shareholders pockets for if he is to acquire Rangers he will need to do that whether he likes it or not. There is no other way. Those who own Rangers are simply not going to hand over their share holdings to DK & co and walk away.

There certainly is another way. Starve them out and then pick up the pieces from there.

Finally, the ordinary supporter has thought about renewing instead of doing so automatically. This is good news, but it's also risky.

Some of those who haven't renewed will pay as they go instead, but with the football fare being notoriously grim, some will get into the habit of picking and choosing. Eventually, they may be glad that they didn't renew as their appetite to attend games wanes. When the choice is to watch an internet stream or live television coverage at home or travel and pay a tidy sum to actually be there, the option not to go begins to look attractive.

Without exception, every former ST holder I know has become a casual fan or chucked it altogether.

Some fans retain their season ticket because it keeps them in the habit even though they have mostly lost interest. The social aspect keeps them attending as much as any loyalty they have towards the club, and this is worrying.

I fully support those who will no longer buy a season ticket because they are tired of being exploited by the club's ownership, but we really have to be aware that some will not be tempted back.

There is no easy way to sort this mess out though so bringing the matter to a head is the only way fans can be meaningfully influential for change in the short term.

It does not, however, mean that Rangers will recover to become the club we think we are.

Every day this saga drags on, we die a little. This is why a solution is required sooner rather than later. Not bringing this episode to a head, for many, is no longer an agreeable option - and I don't blame them. If we have to go to the brink now - so be it.

If we go to the brink again we might not come back. This time there will be no Craig Whyte to blame and the SFA will not transfer the club's membership and licence to a new company and allow us to carry on.

Yes I totally agree the football is grim which is why I emphatically believe this board must be seen to be taking steps to remove Ally McCoist as soon as is financially possible.

Difficult though it is it is imperative we get back into the top division as soon as possible and back into European football with the financial rewards that brings.

There certainly is another way. Starve them out and then pick up the pieces from there.

Another administration and/or liquidation might finish us this time.

If you expect people and organisations who have bought shares simply to hand them over and walk away as you seem to suggest then that simply is not going to happen

If you expect people and organisations who have bought shares simply to hand them over and walk away as you seem to suggest then that simply is not going to happen

Run me through what Sir David Murray did when his back was against the wall?

This is my fear and all fans should realise it is a major concern & lokely hood.

As for picking up the pieces from there - who, how and start at the bottom AGAIN? Do we believe that if that did happen Rangers would survive? ?????