Admin, while you are there can you check out the credentials of those who knew that the thread title was that of an obscure song that Celtic fans sing.

Thanks.

Everyone is under scrutiny in these times of infiltration and subterfuge. :sneaky:

Harry Belafonte had a number one hit with a faux bossanov beat entitled, 'oh island in the sun'. I believe Matt McGinn changed the lyric to 'oh Hampden in the sun'? The homage to that League Cup final originally contained the second line, 'celtic seven, the H--s one'.

There are a few Sellik books by the usualmsuspects that are titled, utilising various lines from that song, includng the opening line. It's a piece of unecessary Sellik triumphalism that I hope does not confront Bears on a Rangers forum.

Zappa? This guy's cleary an infiltrator, he's heard of Celtic and admits it! Kindly have him taken out and shot.

I know all the devil's tunes. Doesn't mean I follow Satan. I'm way ahead of him.

In fact the tims have forgotten the best tune they ever had and I'm not going to remind them. On second thoughts they probably leave it out on purpose - no sectarianism, no republicanism, so no good for modern timothy.

Everyone is under scrutiny in these times of infiltration and subterfuge. :sneaky:

Quite right Zap, never underestimate your average Rhat. It's a well documented fact that we humans are never more than a few feet away from the sewer Rhat, what that equates to in internet distance is anyones guess.

Everyone is under suspicion till they have bought me a pint in the WRC club, admin and Gunslinger being the exception.

If i was being forced to name names i would have put my money on Mr Hemdani, he was just too good to be true.

PS What ever happened to him?

:fish:

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Zappa? This guy's cleary an infiltrator, he's heard of Celtic and admits it! Kindly have him taken out and shot.

We've been watching 26th for a long time, but his stealth technology is fearsome!

Edit: Just kidding 26th! :D

Edited by Zappa

Quite right Zap, never underestimate your average Rhat. It's a well documented fact that we humans are never more than a few feet away from the sewer Rhat, what that equates to in internet distance is anyones guess.

Everyone is under suspicion till they have bought me a pint in the WRC club, admin and Gunslinger being the exception.

If i was being forced to name names i would have put my money on Mr Hemdami, he was just too good to be true.

Hendami?

Hmm.

If i was being forced to name names i would have put my money on Mr Hemdami, he was just too good to be true.

No idea actually, but I'd put money on him having been on holiday watching bikini-clad women run up and down a beach somewhere warm. :coolio:

I would not rule Hampden out as a venue if circumstances become intolerable with regard to Ibrox. Given where we are, I would keep all options open - even the most unlikely of them.

We don't want to lose Ibrox, but we should never be locked in to a situation where we refuse to contemplate other options.

The Rangers support is Rangers. Ibrox, much as we like it, is not.