Quite right Zap, never underestimate your average Rhat. It's a well documented fact that we humans are never more than a few feet away from the sewer Rhat, what that equates to in internet distance is anyones guess.

Everyone is under suspicion till they have bought me a pint in the WRC club, admin and Gunslinger being the exception.

If i was being forced to name names i would have put my money on Mr Hemdani, he was just too good to be true.

PS What ever happened to him?

:fish:

He is absolutely fine and has been on a well earned holiday this past wee while. He is also 110% a die hard blue nose, as blue as they come in fact. Probably been to more games than all members on here put together. I am sure when i met him he had an article of clothing with thousands of pin badges on it from matches he had watched Rangers, from all over the world. Brahim is one of the good guys.

:tu:

Admin's - any chance of changing the title of this thread?

Neutraltimmmy's had his fun, but enough's enough.

---

You know I'm not hiding the fact I'm not a Rangers fan - I'm actually from near Leith in Edinburgh and a Hibs fan. I post on this site because I believe Gersnet is an important site - there is a level of intelligent scrutiny here sadly absent from most other sites, and a refreshing lack of pseudo sectarian nonsense. I'd go as far to say that Gersnet is the best and most informative read on football out of the whole UK media, online or printed. Unfortunately for the rest of us it mostly just pertains to Rangers. The level of scrutiny you guys are putting your club under is the new benchmark for any group of supporters and I wish you all the best in your titanic struggles, as I do with Coventry fans, Portsmouth etc. The struggle of the fans against corporate wreckers, despots, and ****s supersedes all tribal loyalties.

I used to read the Absolute Game fanzine which was the best printed fanzine of the 80s and 90s. Check it out. Gersnet currently best site. Keep up the good work.

And yes Hampden - used correctly it can only strengthen the opposition's hand against the current board by sowing doubt into the possible 'sale and leaseback' of Ibrox.