Security over Ibrox in return for season books.

Does King's "trust" have enough folk signed up in order to apply the require pressure???? If for example, only 5k folk have signed, it looses any real power or influence......

Have there been any numbers released???

Does King's "trust" have enough folk signed up in order to apply the require pressure???? If for example, only 5k folk have signed, it looses any real power or influence......

Have there been any numbers released???

5k would be a 25% jump in season book sales. significant.

• 2 weeks later...

I respect the right of any person to protest in a peaceful manner but this is an utterly futile exercise as the Board said in their statement:

"Any supporters considering engaging with Ibrox 1972 Ltd should be clear that as the club will not grant security over Ibrox to any such organisation, there is no prospect that any commitment to this new scheme will ever come to fruition, and is therefore entirely meaningless. Nor will the board enter into any agreement with a third party organisation on season ticket renewals, as is being suggested.

Based on the turnout last time I agree with Frankie's assessment of the likely numbers.

I respect the right of any person to protest in a peaceful manner but this is an utterly futile exercise as the Board said in their statement:

"Any supporters considering engaging with Ibrox 1972 Ltd should be clear that as the club will not grant security over Ibrox to any such organisation, there is no prospect that any commitment to this new scheme will ever come to fruition, and is therefore entirely meaningless. Nor will the board enter into any agreement with a third party organisation on season ticket renewals, as is being suggested.

Based on the turnout last time I agree with Frankie's assessment of the likely numbers.

and you would believe anything this board say ??!!

and you would believe anything this board say ??!!

I knew that would be the retort; just surprised you got in before GS!

I don't agree with everything the Board do or Mr Wallace says but I do believe they are doing their best in very difficult circumstances to set the Club on a firm footing for a return to the SPL/Europe and believe that the Board "will not grant security over Ibrox to any such organisation,.......(and that they will not sell ST's to any) third party organisation.

I also believe that DK/SoS/UoF know that full well and most likely knew that from the outset; which is why I say that the march and indeed Ibrox 1972 Ltd is an utterly futile exercise.