I repeat - a complete load of utter bollocks. We've become so paranoid as a support (with good reason) that we would actually swallow it if the BBC came out and told us that the Knights Templars are behind Laxey and Blue Pitch Holdings.

I definitely partially agree with you, but this story didn't just materialize out of the ether, it was most likely fed to the BBC by an invested party, which obviously creates the "why?" question, does it not?

Fan pressure isn't working, PR releases ain't working. Idle threats ain't working. Creating more groups ain't working. Boycotting ain't working. Talking ain't working. Protesting ain't working.

There is only one thing that is going to work and that is money. If the rebels have no desire to part with enough money to get "their" club back then all the mud slinging at the board is doing is prolonging the agony and actually doing more harm than good.

These continual calls for others to just hand over their money is becoming tedious.

I definitely partially agree with you, but this story didn't just materialize out of the ether, it was most likely fed to the BBC by an invested party, which obviously creates the "why?" question, does it not?

I would agree that it may have been fed by 'someone', and that the key question is 'why?' it was fed, but I still believe that it is 100% utter bullshit as far as reality is concerned.

I would agree that it may have been fed by 'someone', and that the key question is 'why?' it was fed, but I still believe that it is 100% utter bullshit as far as reality is concerned.

The whole thing is bizarre and does stink of bullshit, so who fed the story/spin and why?

Fan pressure isn't working, PR releases ain't working. Idle threats ain't working. Creating more groups ain't working. Boycotting ain't working. Talking ain't working. Protesting ain't working.

There is only one thing that is going to work and that is money. If the rebels have no desire to part with enough money to get "their" club back then all the mud slinging at the board is doing is prolonging the agony and actually doing more harm than good.

I'm not sure at all we can say it's not working. They are desperately short of cash but it won't work out till they run out. We are close to that. Probably only 6 weeks away.

To undermine Wallace.

I repeat - a complete load of utter bollocks. We've become so paranoid as a support (with good reason) that we would actually swallow it if the BBC came out and told us that the Knights Templars are behind Laxey and Blue Pitch Holdings.

r0gi5X4.jpg

These continual calls for others to just hand over their money is becoming tedious.

Not nearly as tedious as the constant calls for boycotts, protests, meetings, the berating of the board at every chance, the mudslinging..........one could be forgiven for thinking the rebels were actually enjoying starving the club of much needed revenue.

How else do you think the board will give up power? Another fans group? Another meeting? Money is the only way out. Perhaps the rebels don't like hearing that because they don't actually have any?