We know that season ticket sales are slow/low, and this is for a variety of reason. One of them being Dave King's "trust".

Does anyone know what sort of numbers are involved with the trust now??? Is it a significant number, or has it turned out to be a bit of a damp squib???

It sure has put a major dent into the renewal figures, it remains to be seen what sort of impact it has on the overall sale.

It still remains a mystery why he thought that the club/company would be able to deal with a trust-company-construct when it came to ST sales, given the amount of technical problems that might have caused. I for one would have assumed that he knew that was virtually a non-starter for that reason, not solely because of the stand-off with the board (people). In a way, he held the club/company to ransom and they - for the time being - called that bluff. Whether it will win them the game remains to be seen.

All in all, very unsatisfactory from all parties concerned.

It sure has put a major dent into the renewal figures, it remains to be seen what sort of impact it has on the overall sale.

It still remains a mystery why he thought that the club/company would be able to deal with a trust-company-construct when it came to ST sales, given the amount of technical problems that might have caused. I for one would have assumed that he knew that was virtually a non-starter for that reason, not solely because of the stand-off with the board (people). In a way, he held the club/company to ransom and they - for the time being - called that bluff. Whether it will win them the game remains to be seen.

All in all, very unsatisfactory from all parties concerned.

its not an issue at all. the company will just but 10k season books. the same way mine buy 20 every year. dead simple

chris graham said it had similar numbers to season book sales when they were 8 to 10k.

IF that were the case, I'd say it is significant enough to force the board to the discussion table to try & thrash out a compromise.

IF that were the case, I'd say it is significant enough to force the board to the discussion table to try & thrash out a compromise.

These chunts have no interest in talking to the fans though!

I would assume that those signing up with the trust would want to keep their old places, whereas the "club" would sell those 10k only in one block (i.e. a certain section in e.g. the Broomloan Road stand) , as the administrative stuff in picking 10k "special wishes" from the whole stadium will be deemed far to complicated. In principle, it is all a neat idea, but in practise ...

Anyway, all these people will probably think that they have made their mark but if the season draws closer, we'll see whether they continue their stand off. As I said before, if the board does not sell or loan or lease the assets anytime soon, the trust's following may very well decide to go watching their team instead of waiting on a quiet usurper (again).

We know that season ticket sales are slow/low, and this is for a variety of reason. One of them being Dave King's "trust".

Does anyone know what sort of numbers are involved with the trust now??? Is it a significant number, or has it turned out to be a bit of a damp squib???

As GS says, Chris claimed that numbers were comparative a few weeks back but, to be honest, I'd be surprised if more than a few thousand joined the fund.

In any event, it doesn't really matter as the most crucial number was how many people renewed/bought season tickets. Those numbers remain low so, with that in mind, I'd suggest King will be happy enough with the effect of his and the UoF's contribution.

That, of course, infers King has a plan though. Does he?

I would assume that those signing up with the trust would want to keep their old places, whereas the "club" would sell those 10k only in one block (i.e. a certain section in e.g. the Broomloan Road stand) , as the administrative stuff in picking 10k "special wishes" from the whole stadium will be deemed far to complicated. In principle, it is all a neat idea, but in practise ...

Anyway, all these people will probably think that they have made their mark but if the season draws closer, we'll see whether they continue their stand off. As I said before, if the board does not sell or loan or lease the assets anytime soon, the trust's following may very well decide to go watching their team instead of waiting on a quiet usurper (again).

Those signing up have agreed to take whatever is offered.