Trust Calls for ââ?¬Ë?Clarity, Direction and Leadershipââ?¬â?¢ at Rangers

Very encouraging from the trust Frankie, look forward to hear what is said. Also intestering if the trust are in favour of the team of WS and AM or will you's be raising the issue of its a move from the past!

I guess it will depend on the context of the appointment.

Although I can see it's obvious short term benefits, I'd argue that it's a backward step overall. And, if I'm at the meeting I'll be saying that. I'm sure the chairman will tell us exactly why Smith is the right man for the job.

He�´ll give you a couple of juicy bits of info re PLG affair aslong as you agree not to tell anyone. (how accurate they are we�´ll never know/ the info he gives you will suit his side to the story.)

He�´ll go over the appointment of WS/AMc saying the�´ll be given money in summer without mentioning numbers (pie in the sky).

However the most important is his plans for the future of his chairmanship and strategy for the club. He can�´t be allowed to continue with his lame-duck role preparing for the off which might be next year or the following etc.

This meeting is to be completely open so anything he tells us about the PLG/Ferguson issue will be reported back. As will everything else in the meeting.

:)