Did Dave King walk into Ibrox and place a cheque for £30m+ in front of the RIFC board, only for them to rip it up??? I don't think so.

I get the impression that the discussions were not a clear cut as some folk are making out. I think DK has mentioned that he could possibly raise £30-50m if no other options were available. For that he would most likely something hefty in return. The board are most probably not wanting to meet DK's return requirement

Without actually sitting in on the discussion, not one person on here knows what went on - it's all guess work & assumption.

What's stopping DK taking his proposed £30m & depositing it in an account as proof of intention???

Did Dave King walk into Ibrox and place a cheque for £30m+ in front of the RIFC board, only for them to rip it up??? I don't think so.

I get the impression that the discussions were not a clear cut as some folk are making out. I think DK has mentioned that he could possibly raise £30-50m if no other options were available. For that he would most likely something hefty in return. The board are most probably not wanting to meet DK's return requirement

Without actually sitting in on the discussion, not one person on here knows what went on - it's all guess work & assumption.

What's stopping DK taking his proposed £30m & depositing it in an account as proof of intention???

No one ties up 30 million like that. King has made his offer publically and like anyone he will want shares for it.

No one ties up 30 million like that. King has made his offer publically and like anyone he will want shares for it.

The big question is - Is what he has said to the public, exactly the same as what he said to the board??? Or have some key words been amended slightly???

Granted £30m is a lot of money to put aside - How much has DK actually put aside to strengthen his argument??? He allegedly has the cash sitting about about & is eager to invest it in RIFC, so why not put something into an account - £10m maybe - then he can say "there it is, if you want it these are my terms..."

I have read recently that DK made more in paper profits from the share rally of a company he is chairman and major shareholder off in three months than he paid to SARS. (more than 40M pounds). The company stock ticker is MMG and is listed in SA. I do believe he has the funds to buy Rangers is required.

I have read recently that DK made more in paper profits from the share rally of a company he is chairman and major shareholder off in three months than he paid to SARS. (more than 40M pounds). The company stock ticker is MMG and is listed in SA. I do believe he has the funds to buy Rangers is required.

Having the funds is one thing....parting with them is another thing altogether!!!

I believe that DK has the wealth to buy the club 5 times over, but he didn't get that wealth by throwing his cash away. The less he has to spend to gain control @ Rangers, the better it is for him.

this crap notion that king and his merry band will run us right is just laughable

murray, whyte, green , those other cunts and now we have king, i wouldn't put it past them if this was one big ploy from davie to cut his debt so he can swoop in to save the day once again.

The HUGE difference between those cretins and KIng is - he put money INTO the club and lost it.

The reason king has a lot of support is he is planning on putting the money raised through himself and others INTO the club NOT failed shareholders pockets.

Remember if you bought shares at 70p a pop look where the price sits now and the state the club finds itself in - you backed the wrong people - that is why no one will be handing over their money to them to remove them.

Having the funds is one thing....parting with them is another thing altogether!!!

I believe that DK has the wealth to buy the club 5 times over, but he didn't get that wealth by throwing his cash away. The less he has to spend to gain control @ Rangers, the better it is for him.

Then why is he saying he will?

His shares rose 500 percent in a week.