The Second Semi Annual Gersnet Dinner

When should we hold the Second Gersnet Dinner?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. When should we hold the Second Gersnet Dinner?

• 27/09/2014 v Hibernian
    • 18/10/2014 v Raith Rovers
    • 08/11/2014 v Falkirk
    • 15/11/2014 v Alloa
    • Christmas/New Year
    • Feb/Mar 2015
    • End of Season

Can admin take the closing date off or change it to same time next Sunday, thanks.

The poll is now open indefinitely, but can be closed whenever you want if you ask us.

I've also merged the two threads and moved the whole shebang into Rangers Chat here as there's no need for two separate threads.

Just seen this as I don't go into lounge.

I voted for end of season as that worked well last year.

I would add some caution for trying to do this too early into the season, as that would need sorting pre-season and I'm sure many are in breaks, both from forums and work etc, and won't be able to have their say. Also worth noting that there will be movement of matches for TV still to be announced.

Whatever the date I will try to make it anyway and would encourage anyone who missed the last one to come along. It was great value, good food &drink and a good laugh.

Just seen this as I don't go into lounge.

I voted for end of season as that worked well last year.

I would add some caution for trying to do this too early into the season, as that would need sorting pre-season and I'm sure many are in breaks, both from forums and work etc, and won't be able to have their say. Also worth noting that there will be movement of matches for TV still to be announced.

Whatever the date I will try to make it anyway and would encourage anyone who missed the last one to come along. It was great value, good food &drink and a good laugh.

:cheers:

That's fair enough and no reason why we shouldn't have an end of season one as well (note "semi-annual" in title) depending on the result (not giving anything away!)

We'll keep the poll open for say another two weeks or longer so that anyone who's on a two week hol will see it.

A lot of people seemed so enthused to have another one at the start of the season and there were also a few as you know who couldn't make the end season date for a variety of reasons. As you may recall, this is the second such poll (did one after the first dinner) and there was no support for waiting till the end of season for the next one on that poll.

I think most all our home matches will be subject to change of kick-off times/ moved to Sunday; but here again the early kick-off worked well for us last time - more time to eat and drink.

All comments welcome.