The Second Semi Annual Gersnet Dinner

When should we hold the Second Gersnet Dinner?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. When should we hold the Second Gersnet Dinner?

• 27/09/2014 v Hibernian
    • 18/10/2014 v Raith Rovers
    • 08/11/2014 v Falkirk
    • 15/11/2014 v Alloa
    • Christmas/New Year
    • Feb/Mar 2015
    • End of Season

9 votes is shocking. I blame the Bluenose Lounge! :) does anyone come in here?

I agree that it's extremely disappointing, particularly given that the first dinner was generally regarded as a resounding success and there were a number of folk who were unable to attend for a variety of reasons but said they would go to the next one.

It does make me wonder if it's worthwhile going ahead.

Brahim Hemdani is trying to arrange another wee get together for the forum members to meet up and have a wee drink and a natter. The last one was a good laugh but the interest in this one is rather poor. Please take a minute to vote for when would be best for you in here http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?64122-The-Second-Semi-Annual-Gersnet-Dinner/page2 or if not then let Brahim know if you fancy it on either thread.

It's good to put faces to names and i'm sure all those who attended the last one will all agree it was a well worthwhile day out.

Bluedell and Forlanssister are our resident millionaires and they take care of the drinks bill so you don't have to worry about spending money, just pay for your own meal! :)

Would be nice to get admin out of the rocks they hide under too! :D

I think if you can Brahim, you should keep the poll open for the foreseeable, looking around social media all the forums are very quiet just now, not just Gersnet. There's not the same volume of people online atm. Even Twitter land is rather quiet atm and that is normally bouncing!