Pre-season training gallery...

Good to see so many players back, fit and ready to go.

Big year ahead for Macleod, Temps and McKay in particular!

Galley: http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/galleries/item/7080-gallery-fitness-testing

Story:

RANGERS returned to work today as pre-season commenced with Ally McCoist’s players taking part in fitness tests at Murray Park.

Under the watchful eyes of head of sport science Jim Henry and his deputies Gary Sherriff and Jamie Ramsden, the squad looked in good shape.

Trialist Ismael Bouzid took part along with new signings Kenny Miller and Darren McGregor but Bilel Mohsni and Arnold Peralta were missing.

Both players have been given additional time off after being away with the Tunisia and Honduras international teams beyond the end of last term.

Gers will train again tomorrow and on Friday, Sunday and Monday before they travel to Brora for their northern tour following training on Tuesday morning.

Club snapper Kirk O’Rourke was at Auchenhowie and you can see his best images from day one below.

Fook me Ally is looking like Kenny Rogers, all together now ...

"Promise me, son

Not to do the things I've done

Walk away from trouble if you can

Now it don't mean you're weak

If you turn the other cheek

And I hope you're old enough to understand

Son, you don't have to fight to be a man

I see Ally leading by example. He looks even more like a 'jakey'.

So a grown man cant decide to have a beard these days. Good lord.

So just what does a "jakey" look like ? You should have a word with yourself for this post.

Big year ahead for Macleod, Temps and McKay in particular!

All of whom were in at Murray Park last week getting a head start on pre-season, along with Jig. I have heard that McKay may actually be treating this seriously and seeing this season as another chance. So hopefully he gets the head down and works hard.