Pre-season training gallery...

Nah, I'm not digging this beard craze at all. Stubble is fine, but these big beards look ridiculous.

If Foster's beard gets any longer players will be able to hide in it FFS! :D

Interesting to see young keeper Robby McCrorie again training with the first team.

Interesting too that Steve Simonsen doesn't appear to have returned to training, eh?

Weird that we haven't heard for sure whether he's left or not.

Simonsen has left as his contract option wasn't taken up or renewed. I'm sure it came out when he was in HK.

If he's definitely not coming back, it's a bit weird that he uses twitter every day and hasn't changed his main profile info which reads:

Steven Simonsen

@SteveSimmoGK

Rangers FC Goalkeeper & Former

Tranmere Rovers, Everton, Stoke City,

Sheffield United Preston North End &

Dundee FC Keeper.

https://twitter.com/SteveSimmoGK/with_replies

I see Ally leading by example. He looks even more like a 'jakey'.

FFS stop your squealing ya shower of pee-hees. - "You should have a word with yourself". What for? If I was in front of him right now I would say the same and he would have a good laugh. I actually know the guy from growing up beside him. I would say the same to my brother if he looked liked that. It's my opinion.

I thought Simonsen deleted his Twitter after the abuse he got post Dundee Utd match.

Nah, Steve Simonsen still tweets, retweets and replies to certain tweets on virtually a daily basis. That's why I think it's weird that he hasn't changed his twitter profile if he's really left. I reckon it's more likely that he's been left in limbo and doesn't know whether he'll get to come back or not yet.

Cheers mate, he must have came back to twitter too then as he definitely said he was giving it a break after the Utd game.

I hope he has left the club, I feel it's imperative to streamline the squad as best we can for our return to the big league.

Cheers mate, he must have came back to twitter too then as he definitely said he was giving it a break after the Utd game.

He was back tweeting again almost every day less than 3 weeks later.