Completely agree. Souness talks about getting Walter involved. In what capacity? I don't see what he has to offer.

Rangers need serious investment over the next couple of years.We can debate all night who these investors might be or where they come from.

What they don't need is figureheads such as Smith & Souness and whoever else

Whyte? You cannot be serious. Whyte wanted to get Rangers back after administration but that was never going to be possible after it became apparent what he'd been up to I.e. Not paying over PAYE/NI. Whyte was a deluded individual who should never have got Rangers in the first place. The fact he did is the subject of police investigations and an investigation by the Insolvency Service

"You are Sevco that's what we're saying."

Rangers need serious investment over the next couple of years.We can debate all night who these investors might be or where they come from.

What they don't need is figureheads such as Smith & Souness and whoever else

The fans need to be galvanised

Completely agree. Souness talks about getting Walter involved. In what capacity? I don't see what he has to offer.

Too often we hear about yesterday's men being guiding lights towards a better future. I don't want Smith and Souness anywhere near Ibrox. They have had their time. We need better men now to deal with a tougher future.

Rangers needs to re-invent itself as a football club that is effective, watchable and successful - and utterly professional in everything that it does. Smith and Souness should have no future role at Ibrox other than to meet and greet.

Let's create a Rangers that wants to win with style rather than sticking to the dogged, the dour and the interminably dull.

Too often we hear about yesterday's men being guiding lights towards a better future. I don't want Smith and Souness anywhere near Ibrox. They have had their time. We need better men now to deal with a tougher future.

Rangers needs to re-invent itself as a football club that is effective, watchable and successful - and utterly professional in everything that it does. Smith and Souness should have no future role at Ibrox other than to meet and greet.

Let's create a Rangers that wants to win with style rather than sticking to the dogged, the dour and the interminably dull.

Recently I've pondered whether the support's able to embrace change. They type of change which will take a few years before we see the benefits.

I pretty much agree with everything you say, you are an excellent poster.

So how do we start ?

I agree BTW.

Have not read all the way through this thread, so this may have been said. Why do Rangers fans hang on the words of so called legends who did nothing, absolutely nothing when we really needed them? If the last few years tell us anything it's not to hope that some ex player or manager or director will come to our rescue, we that fans must save the club ourselves.